ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪᴛʏ x ʀᴜʟᴇ x

ఌ

The following morning, the airship arrived on top of a large tower.

Gaping at the structure in amazement, a small noise of awe left Valentine's lips and fortunately for her, she didn't have a fear of heights so she would be fine with whatever task the third phase would provide them. However, she couldn't help but let her curiosity wander.

'Everyone, the third phase will begin here',Beans announced to the remaining applicants, informing them of what was to happen next.

Currently, they were all gathered on the very top of the building, standing a top tiles that matched like puzzle pieces.

'At the top of Trick Tower. To pass this phase, you must reach the end of the tower alive; the time limit is seventy-two hours. With that, the third phase begins. I will pray for your success'

Standing in place as he left, the gentle breeze lifted a few of her golden locks and made them dance within the wind. Occasionally, Valentine's golden hues would cautiously scope the area as people roamed.

One experienced rock climber began to professionally climb his way down the tower, however, he was eaten by an enormous red-winged creature with barely a second passing by.

'Guess that's not an option',Leorio muttered.

Looking around, Valentine slowly began to realize that there were less people on the tower then they had started with and she blinked in confusion, slowly walking forward.

Small chirps echoed in her ear as the small, blue bird on her shoulder nuzzled closer to her warm skin and he shivered as a blast of wind pushed against his small body.

Valentine's gaze fluttered around, before she felt a slight pressure under her foot and she blinked slowly as she felt the ground sink down a little bit.

"Eh? Hey, guys I think that I fo—... Eep!"

Hearing the small squeal of surprise, Killua and Gon turned around, watching as Valentine suddenly fell, a tile flipping over causing her to disappear from sight.

'Valentine!'

'Val!'

The two boy's rushed towards where she was and pushed at the tile, realizing that once a trap door was triggered, it couldn't be used twice.

Looking up at each other, they both blinked in confusion and curiosity; both Killua and Gon wondering the same thing.

What now?