ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ x ᴀᴛ x ɪᴛ's ʙᴇsᴛ

ꕥ

'Visualize the energy building up in your body... power gathers in each cell.. and grows. Then.. you force that power out!',Killua yelled.

Almost on command, the four did the same thing and forced their Ren to strengthen around them.

As their Ren slowly seeped back into their bodies, Gon looked towards his hands with a smile as Killua and Valentine turned their eyes towards him.

Shaking his body, Zeus felt as his aura gently flowed around him and it was as if an extra layer of feathers were coating his body.

'I'm getting the hang of it',Gon stated.

'The timing to get Ten to contain that aura was a little bit tricky',Killua admitted.

None of the three noticed as Zushi's face paled and his eyes darkened, a look of shock and disbelief coating his features.

It was clear to him that if these three continued at the rate they were going, they would surely pass him in only a few days, maybe even a few hours.

'But Zushi's aura is stronger',Gon stated,'We're not even close to matching him yet'

'Guess we should practice more',Killua responded with a smile on his face and turned his gaze down towards Valentine; who looked up at him,'What do you think, Val?'

Almond shaped eyes with thin lashes turned his way, they were not quite yellow, but as gold as a ring on someone's finger. Her eyes flooded with the tiniest kiss of sun had caused her to pause and encapsulate into a state of mystification flecks of gold scattered through her iris, gently shone in the light as she looked up at him.

"I think we should practice a bit more",Valentine admitted with a gentle smile.

Her eyes crinkled at the edges and the corners of her lips turned upwards, her eyes were always gentle and they looked at him with a softness he had never encountered before.

A fire spread through his cheeks and a strange fluttering sensation bloomed in his stomach.

'N-No!',Zushi exclaimed, sweat falling down his forehead,'Learning when to rest is a big part of training. Why don't we just call it a day'

'Really? Cause I can—'

'I told you no!',Zushi exclaimed, holding up his hand.