ᴀ x ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏɪɴɢ x ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ

ꕥ

Standing in front of his mirror, Sadaso gleefully chuckled at his reflection and a look of mischief coated his features.

'Today I'll beat Killua for my sixth win, tomorrow I'll beat Valentine for my seventh win and then, I'll beat Gon for my eighth',The man planned,'Then, all I'll need to do is find two more chumps and I'll finally be Floor Master. I'll get all of the wealth and glory to set me up for the rest of my life'

A threatening and dark aura slowly filled the room, the air suddenly became so hard to breath it felt as if sandpaper were scratching along the inside of his lungs and lava were burning within his veins.

Frozen in place, he was struck with horror and sweat bellowed down the side of his face as Sadaso stared at the dagger positioned right above his head.

The metal of the item glistened tauntingly in the gleam of light and it felt as if every blood vessel within the man's body had completely frozen over.

'Move and she will kill you. Use Nen against her and I will kill you. Make a sound and we will kill you. If you understand, close your eyes',Killua threatened, his voice deep and dripping with venom as his narrowed, darkened eyes watched the man as he slowly closed his eyes,'Do you see what happens when you break your promises? If you do, open your eyes, look at me in the mirror and listen carefully'

Trembling with fear as sweat profusely poured down his face, Sadaso slowly opened his eyes and looked up, looking at the two children in the mirror, quivering in fear at their appearances.

The blonde haired girl's eyes had darkened immensely, they no longer looked like the bright, freshly made pot of gold; no. Instead, they now look as deep as thick, prowling clouds in a thunderstorm.

They were a completely different spectrum of color.

Her eyes were like the fog on a winding road, the gray in her eyes were as dark and melancholy as the ashes of the people she could have killed. They were the grey of the last ashes on a fire, tossed up on the breeze and the grey of the ocean an instant before dawn's first rays strike the water. Her eyes shone with the shiny darkness found on a beetle's wing, deep and lustrous darkness, like a forest pool under the shade of ancient oaks.

"Never show your face in front of us again",Valentine threatened.

This girl who usually looked as innocent as a flower and looked as threatening as a fly, now looked like a ravage beast stalking it's prey and was now, ready to strike.