ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀɴᴅ x ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

"One chance to remember your name, hold on to the words they told us"

༺♥༻

Once reuniting with the group, Valentine was immediately toppled over from a strong hug from her brother and Zeus flying at her face, screeches of happiness leaving the hawk's beak.

A small noise left the girl's lips as her back connected with the floor, her brother's arms strongly wrapped around her waist and he hugged her tightly; as if she'd disappear if he blinked.

"..Jaxon.. you're... suffocating me.."

A small smile graced the silverette's face as he stared at the siblings and noticed the soft look in Valentine's eyes; even though she was trying to rip away from the boy's grasp.

A gentle laugh left his lips once Valentine lifted her fist and punched her brother upside his head, causing Jaxon to let go of her with a cry of pain, staring down at her with a pout as he rubbed the top of his head.

Once introducing Ikalgo to the group, Gon turned towards Meleoron and introduced him to Killua and Valentine, watching as Zeus stared at the octopus-like chimera ant with a blank stare, causing Ikalgo to sweatdrop once he noticed the longer the hawk stared that the aura around him seemed to darken.

'Eight people will infiltrate the palace using Knov's Nen mansion. Shoot and me, Gon, Killua, Jaxon, Valentine, Meleoron, Ikalgo, and finally Morel. A few seconds after us, the Chairman will enter from outside Pitou's En. During that time, we all need to try to lure the Royal Guard as far from the King as we can. First up, Ikalgo, Killua, Valentine, Jaxon and Gon',Knuckle explained and listed, causing the five to look up at him,'When we suddenly appear in the middle of the palace, we all know exactly what their reaction is gonna be. Somebody say it'

'To protect the King with their lives'

'They'll be in a tight formation. Breaking it won't be easy'

A small hum left Meleoron and he lifted his hand, pointing to himself with a grin.

'And that's where I come into play'

Nodding in agreement, Gon let his gaze wonder over the group and his eyes stopped on Valentine once he noticed the faraway look in her eyes; alongside the way her eyebrows were furrowed in thought.

What was she thinking about?

Quite a bit of time had passed by, before Knuckle went into detail once more to remind everyone about their roles and Killua pointed to the main room on the map.