ᴅᴇᴘᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ x ᴛᴏ x ʏᴏʀᴋɴᴇᴡ

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ!

ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜʟɪᴇ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀs ᴡᴏʟғʟᴏᴠᴇʀ5200, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘǫsᴛᴇʟs ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ sʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴs!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Jaxon Nitsune.

Twin brother of Valentine Nitsune, was an egotistical guy and he loved being the center of attention, the opposite of the blonde for she would rather be behind the scenes rather than up in front.

Before she had left to take the Hunter Exam, the twins were always close and would rarely be seen without the other.

But when she did leave, Jaxon supported her decision and told her that he'd see her again soon.

And it was definitely sooner than later.

༺♥༻

The gentle ring on the phone pressed up against her ear sent a spiraling wave of anxiety throughout Valentine's body and she began to wonder if this was the right decision.

She didn't know if her brother wanted to talk to her or if he'd just want to forget all about her, she had left him after all.

Soon, the ringing went silent and Valentine's heart stopped the moment a familiar voice passed through the speaker, filling her ears.

'Hello?'

Hearing her brother's voice, tears filled eyes of marigolds and a small smile formed on her face.

Her bottom lip trembled as an endless amount of joy filled her body and she let out a slow, shaky breath as she began to speak up.

"Hello brother",Valentine said, her voice soft and her marigold eyes softened as she spoke to her twin.

It had been so long since they last talked to one another.

A sharp intake of breath came from the other side and a shaky voice slowly spoke up, their voice cracking.

'Valentine..',Jax spoke up, his eyes wide as he heard his sisters voice and he was shocked that she had actually called; he thought that the only time he would hear her voice was when she returned,'Where are you? You'd never call unless it was important, so, what does my adorable baby sister want?'