ɴᴏ x ɢᴏᴏᴅ x ɴɢʟ

WHAT'S THIS!? ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

I had actually finished writing it faster than I thought I would've, so I decided, "hey, why not publish it?".

Right?

Anyway.

Drawing of Val's new clothes were drawn by my little sister NatalenaHess / Nena.

She doesn't really use Wattpad anymore, but I thought I'd tag her anyway.

I hope you're all prepared for this chapter and if not, you'd better get prepared 😏

Try not to scream too loud 😉

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

The sun began to slowly rise into the sky as they traveled from the Mitene Union to the NGL Automous Region.

Rocks and sand crunched underneath the wheels of a truck as a stranger drove them towards their destination.

'You're heading to the NGL, huh?',The man spoke up,'You know, they believe that the best way to live is as naturally as possible. They're pretty weird for living out there, but you folks are even weirder for wanting to visit them'

Rolling her eyes at the man's words, Valentine turned her attention away from him and looked at Zeus; who was perched on Killua's shoulder, before she lifted her hand and gently scratched the hawk under his beak.

Low chirp-like purrs left the hawk and Zeus closed his obsidian black eyes, leaning closer to her touch.

'I don't have a clue what's going on there, but I've already driven in about ten big groups just like you guys today alone'