ᴛʜᴇɪʀ x ᴛʀᴜᴇ x ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ

ꕥ

With wide eyes, the three stared at the wall and Valentine's lips parted, a small noise; similar to a squeak, leaving her lips.

'Nen is a power that dwells within every single human person. However, at the present time, only a few are capable of using that power',Wing explained,'And because of their ability, they are treated as geniuses, leaders, psychics, sages and even super humans'

'A power that dwells within everyone?',Gon questioned, confusion masking his face.

Nodding his head, Mr. Wing kept a stoic expression.

'Yes and there are means by which to awaken this power. But only two; either slowly and carefully or by force. Zushi opted for the slow and careful path',Wing explained and Zushi smiled with pride, looking bashfully up at his teacher,'Not only was he a quick learner, but he was tireless in his training, so he was able to master Ten in a very short time. About six months'

The three gasped in shock, sweat falling down Gon and Valentine's foreheads and Killua stepped forward.

'But that's way too long!',The white haired assassin yelled out,'We need to learn Ten and pass Hisoka. And we've gotta do it before midnight!'

'Then it seems force is our only choice',Wing stated.

Stepping forward, Killua began to question Wing even more and it was clear that he was quite worried.

For if they didn't register before midnight, everything would change.

'Exactly how long it takes is up to you and how well you learn to contain your aura in that short time',Wing explained,'So let's get right to it, shall we?'