ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴇʙᴛ x ᴀɴᴅ x ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴋɪᴄᴋ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

The score was now 6 to 2.

"It's 6 to 2! Hisoka has widened his lead even more! Is he about to claim another victory in his undefeated streak?',Coco questioned.

Up in the crowd, everyone shouted for Gon to get up and it was clear that they wanted this to continue; and quite possibly, they even wanted Gon to win.

While others complained that the referee was favoriting Hisoka; which Valentine didn't disagree with.

Standing to his feet, a scowl formed on Gon's face and his chocolate brown eyes narrowed in thought, his jaw clenched.

'Now, here's a question for you and if you answer it correctly, I'll give you a free hit',Hisoka offered,'At what point during this match did I attach my bungee gum to your cheek? One, when I elbowed you? Two, when I landed a clean hit? Or three, when I landed a critical hit?'

With her eyes wide, Valentine began to think the whole match over again through her head and she tried to remember when he had attached it.

When had she gotten the feeling.

Suddenly, her eyes widened every more as her head snapped up and her lips parted, this was a trick question.

It wasn't any of them.

Hisoka was trying to trick him.

Thinking clearly, Gon held up three of his fingers.

'Number three!',Gon answered,'It was when you hit me with both hands'

With a smirk on his lips, Hisoka tilted his head back and placed his hands behind his back.

'Wrong',Hisoka stated,'The answer is four. It was actually when I was giving you my aura personality analysis'

With his mouth dropped, Gon stared at the man with wide eyes for a moment and his eyebrows furrowed as an angered look formed on his face, his cheeks puffed out.

He looked like an angry puppy, it was absolutely adorable.

With a low chuckle, Hisoka smiled creepily.

'Ah yes, one word of caution',Hisoka said,'Had you been using Gyo, then during my aura personality analysis then you would've seen exactly what my aura was doing the entire time and avoided it quite easily. But what about situations one, two and three?'