ᴀ x ɴᴇᴡ x sᴛᴀʀᴛ

ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ O.O

ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄ ᴏғ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɢʟᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ!

(ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴍғᴀᴏ)

ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴇʀ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ -.-

ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴀs ᴇʟᴀɪɴᴇ, sᴏ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴀs sʜᴇ's ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ;
👁👄👁

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Sitting next to Killua, the young blonde was currently messing around with her daggers once more and continued to do the tricks she had done before, not realizing that a certain pair of icy eyes were looking her way. Watching as she expertly twirled the daggers in her hands; passing them between each fingers so quick that the weapons looked like a blur, before throwing them into the air slightly, catching them and continuing the pattern.

Blinking in shock, the icy eyed boy continued to watch for a moment and leaned his chin against his hand, watching as Valentine stared off as she did this, causing him to raise an eyebrow, before realizing.

Right.

She was a contract killer before all of this, so of course she could do something as simple as that.

Even though she didn't notice, Valentine had caught the attention of the silverette beside her and the hawk that rested atop of her shoulder, beady black eyes staring at her hands; watching the daggers closely.

Hearing a loud explosion, Valentine snapped out of her daze and caught the hilt of the daggers in her hands, looking towards the door with wide eyes as the room had shaken from the immense power.