ᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ x sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ x ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Being led into a room with all of the troupe members, eyes of swept across the room and anxiety swept through her veins like a wildfire.

But locking onto a familiar face, Valentine's eyes widened and a small gasp left her lips.

Hisoka.

Watching as eyes of molten gold turned their way, before turning away, the blonde quickly caught on and figured out that they were playing dumb.

As if they didn't know him.

She figured that since he seemed to like Gon, that he'd probably help them out a bit.

But Gon didn't catch on and a small gasp left his lips as he looked towards Hisoka.

'Hey!'

Tensing at Gon's acknowledge, Hisoka pursed his lips and continued to look away from them.

Feeling Zeus tense up on her shoulder, Valentine felt a drop of sweat fall down the side of her face and she refrained herself from hitting her head on a wall.

He hadn't caught on.

Feeling a drop of sweat fall down the side of his face in realization, Gon's eyes widened for a moment at his mistake and he looked away from Hisoka.

'What?',The man with the sword questioned and looked down at Gon,'Do you know someone here?'

Rubbing the back of his head, Killua looked towards the man and felt a small drop of sweat fall down the side of his face.

'Ughh— No',Killua stated, before spotting the girl from before and pointed her out,'It's that girl we met!'

Turning towards where he was pointing, Valentine saw the girl with glasses from before and tilted her head.

That was the girl Gon had arm-wrestled.

'Is that true, Shizuku?',The other blonde in the room asked,'You know these guys?'

Looking up from her book, Shizuku studied their faces for a moment and shook her head.

'No, I sure don't',She answered.

Valentine's eyes widened as she looked at the girl and wondered just how short of a memory she had.

She didn't blame her, she was bad at remembering some things as well and once she forgot it, someone would have to remind her or else it'd be gone forever.