ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢɪɴɢ x ᴛʜᴇ x ᴄʟᴏᴡɴ

sᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ's ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴡɪsᴇ, ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ

ʙᴜᴛ, ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀʀɢᴜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ's ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ!

ꕥ

Standing at the end of the hall, the three were filled with determination and Hisoka slowly looked up, a small smile curving at the edge of his lips. Staring one another down, the three children determinedly stared at the man and their expressions were molded into serious faces.

A sly smirk covered the clown's lips and his aura immediately spiked, flowing towards the four with a harmful intent.

Standing their ground, the four were unaffected by his aura and slowly began to walk forward, Hisoka's aura bouncing off of them.

As they passed through the devious aura, Valentine let out a shaky breath and felt as Zeus's talons tightened on her shoulder, his aura slowly shrinking.

Watching as they paused before him, an amused hum left Hisoka's lips and he leaned back, a wide smile on his face. Slowly, gold met gold as his eyes snapped open and his lips were still curved up into that malicious smile.

'Welcome to the 200th floor',Hisoka greeted,'Seems I needn't bother with the traditional initiation. I think I can guess why you've come to Heaven's Arena'

Turning his golden gaze towards Gon, Hisoka's eyes gleamed.

'You've intended to get some training in before challenging me, correct?',Hisoka smoothly asked.

Standing tall, Gon's face didn't show an ounce of worry; or any emotion, and he nodded.

'That's right',Gon stated,'But, I didn't expect I was gonna find you here. That saves me some trouble'

A low chuckle escaped the clown's lips and his shoulders shook as his lips turned upwards.

'I wouldn't get too brash just because you learned to use Ten',Hisoka said, holding up his hands and his aura formed in the air,'There is much to learn about Nen. To be honest, I feel absolutely no urge to fight you right now'