sɪɢɴᴀʟ x ᴛᴏ x ʀᴇᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ

ᴇᴅɪᴛs ʙʏ: ᴀᴛʜʏ𝟤_𝟢𝟦

ᴇᴅɪᴛs ʙʏ: ᴀᴛʜʏ𝟤_𝟢𝟦

༺♥༻

Rain heavily pelted down from the sky as Pokunoda walked behind the three children, the droplets soaked their hair and clothes, causing them to become damp and stick to their skin.

Walking towards the airship, eyes of thunder narrowed in on the figure that moved amongst the shadows and watched as they walked towards them.

Spotting the familiar face, Valentine's eyes widened and her breath hitched as she watched Hisoka walking towards them, a phone held to his ear as he smirked at the four.

They had taken the airship to a deserted area and were a couple yards away from Kurapika, Leorio, Melody and Chrollo.

Watching as Killua placed the phone next to his heart, wide eyes of thunder blinked in confusion and Valentine tilted her head as she glanced towards the others, watching as Melody nodded her head.

That's right, she had very good hearing and so, she was listening to their heartbeats to make sure they weren't being controlled.

'Okay! Begin the exchange!',Kurapika yelled from across the pillar.

Instantly, the four began to walk to their sides and as soon as Chrollo and the children passed by one another, gold and dark grey connected as Valentine and the leader stared at one another with glowering gazes.

༺♥༻

Standing in front of one another in the airship, Valentine, Killua, Gon and Zeus were looking up at Kurapika and Leorio, as the blonde boy stared down at them with a sorrowful expression.

'I'm sorry for exposing you to danger',Kurapika apologized.

Closing his eyes, Gon shook his head and looked back up at the boy, a serious expression on his face.