ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ x ɪɴ x ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ᴏғ ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇᴜs ʙʏ NatalenaHess

ꕥ

As it turns out, the prisoner was a pretty, young woman with curly pink hair tied back into pigtails and glowing amethyst eyes.

Practically seeing the hearts in Leorio's eyes, a confused frown pulled at Valentine's lips and she had a feeling that from then on, his hormones would take control of his mind and decisions, tilting her head at the strange sight.

In other words, a perverted and dazed look covered Leorio's face and it was possible that he was having certain thoughts about the prisoner.

An expression of disgust coated Killua's face and he unintentionally pulled at Valentine's arm, placing her behind him; his friend's smaller frame being perfectly hidden from view so she didn't have to witness the disturbing occurrence.

'I bet that old man's dancing on the inside',Killua bluntly commented.

Face paling at the thought, Kurapika momentarily glanced at the innocent golden-eyed girl being hidden by the snowy-haired boy's taller frame and he silently sighed in relief, knowing that she would most certainly be very offended by the act Leorio was displaying; if she knew what was happening.

'I have a bad feeling about this'

'Now, let's bet to see if I'm a man or a woman',She stated, taking the man aback,'To prove if you're right or wrong, you get to examine every inch of my body until you are satisfied'

Eye twitching in annoyance, Killua took a deep breath to contain his anger and rolled his eyes at the man's stupidity.

'Leorio's going to bet that she's a man',Kurapika deadpanned, earning a nod from Killua.