ᴀ x ᴛʀᴜᴇ x ɴɪᴛsᴜɴᴇ

Small warning;

What you guys are about to read in this chapter is kinda harsh, but not really, so I just wanted to add a warning just in case (for some of you who are younger and read this story).

You guys get to see a small smidge of Valentine's contract killer side or what I like to call; her dark side.

Now, she is still that little ray of sunshine that we all love, but, similar to assassin's (or well, similar to Killua's situation), she has a bit of a overprotective... kill drive? I guess you could call it, drilled into her by her family.

So pretty much, it was if any one of her siblings were to get hurt, Valentine wouldn't hesitate to protect them and would snap, you could say; killing the person for harming them.

So, a little bit of that shows in this chapter to pretty much show that even though she is as innocent as the sun, she still has a bit of darkness in her from her family that she can't really escape.

I think it's a nice touch and a good development for her character to show that even though she doesn't want to hurt anyone, that instinct to protect will always be there and she won't hesitate to k!ll someone if needed.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

༺♥༻

sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

The halo of the horizon arrived with golden grace and lacy white-edged clouds rolled in over the blue sky, rays of light shinning through the puffy softness.

The three now surrounded Binolt and the golden eyed beauty glanced at her friends out of the corner of her eyes, before looking towards the man with a hard stare.