ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ x ᴛᴏ x ᴇᴠᴏʟᴠᴇ

Drawing of Zeus by me!!

I was originally going to draw him on Killua's shoulder but I got tired and almost fell asleep making it so.. there's this half done drawing of Zeus instead 😓

Sorry guys.

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

A multi-armed Chimera Ant was facing against Gon; who had dodged his attacks and landed a hard blow to the creature's side, causing the green-haired boy to figure out that he needed a lot more power.

Beads of sweat were slowly falling down the side of the multi-armed Ant's forehead and his foot twitched slightly, dragging through the dirt.

'What's wrong?',The snake-horse chimera asked,'You're not getting scared now, are you?'

Disappointed in one of the soldiers, eyes of magma turned towards the bloodied pile of flesh of an Ant and a scowl formed on his face as he tsked lightly.

She was so weak that she lost to a female child.

Turning towards Kite, the Ant grinned and began to walk towards the silver-haired man, a confidence in his stride.

'Hey, we should get this started soon, huh?'

'Wait a little longer',Kite responded.

But that response only seemed to aggravate the Chimera more.

'Screw that! It's not like you have a choice anyway',The Ant stated and this caused Kite to sigh, looking towards him,'Now, let me see what you've got'

Flicking out his snake-like tongue, the Ant grinned crazily and Kite only prepared himself; his aura covering his body which caused the creature to immediately lose his grin.