ᴀ x ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs x ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ x ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴅᴏɢ

ꕥ

Finally arriving in the Dentora region, the four stared out the window and they were in a daze of the beauty surrounding them. Valentine had never seen so many green and large hills in her life, it was absolutely breathtaking and Valentine found herself gaping at the sight in front of her.

'Look, you can almost see it over there!',Leorio said,'So that's where the assassins base is, huh?'

Staring at the base, Leorio shivered at the creepy atmosphere around it.

'It looks kind of creepy..'

'Yeah..',Kurapika responded to Leorio,'Once we arrive, we should gather information'

'Yeah'

The four had finally arrived at the foot of Kukuroo Mountain by bus, where it was full of tourists taking pictures in front of the humongous gates known as the Gate of Hades. The gate could possibly be a mountain of it's own and was built with incredibly strong and thick steel.

The gate was surrounded by a huge, brick wall that covered the entire forest shrouded area.

'Look at the size of that thing!',Leorio exclaimed.

'I see, so the four of you are young Master Killua's friends. I'm happy to hear that, you see I've worked here for twenty years but this is the first time any friends have come to visit',The security guard placed a cup of tea in front of Valentine.

Perking up, the blonde kindly thanked the older man and raised the cup to her lips, gently blowing the steam away.

Sitting down, the older man observed the four in front of him and noticed the small bird on Valentine's shoulder, causing his eyes to widen in surprise.

'Is that a Ferruginous hawk?',The older man questioned.

Blinking in shock, Valentine slowly placed her mug down and stared at the older man.

"Um.. yes, he is",Valentine said and slowly reached up her hand, feeling as Zeus jumped into it causing her to slowly lower him onto the table,"His name is Zeus"

Watching as the small bird walked on the table towards him, the older man gaped in awe and shook himself from his thoughts, getting back to the subject at hand after he had caressed that young bird's soft feathers.