ᴊᴀxᴏɴ's ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ x ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ x ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

To say that Biscuit's training could be exhausting was definitely an understatement.

All four of them were required to hold their Ren for at least three hours, but the most Valentine could hold it for was only forty-seven minutes max.

While Jaxon could only hold it for as long as his sister; maybe a few seconds more.

They had only a months time to get strong enough to defeat Knuckle and Shoot, so that meant that Biscuit wasn't going to be easy on them.

And even after Gon had explained the reason why they needed their training to be quick, Biscuit only pushed them harder.

༺♥༻

It had only been an hour of training and salty droplets flowed down Valentine's face like soft summer rain, dripping onto the carpet below as her body shook with exhaustion; her clothes sticking to her skin as her breaths slowly became choppy.

The aura around her body began to fade in and out as her muscles trembled with fatigue, her eyes narrowing in a tired concentration as she tried to keep her Ren going for as long as she could, but even a Nitsune had to tap out eventually.

Even Jaxon's Ren was beginning to fade away as sweat glistened along his body.

And not too far behind the two Nitsune's, Gon and Killua's aura also began to fade and shrink, sweat coating their skin in a shiny layer as their muscles trembled within them.

Watching them with disappointment in her eyes, Biscuit tsked slowly and shook her head, a frown tugging at her lips.

'Oh come on, you guy didn't even last an hour!',Biscuit explained and watched as even Zeus struggled to maintain his aura for longer than ten minutes; maybe she should train him when the three go to face Knuckle and Shoot,'Okay, now keep going'

Slowly rising to her feet with a small wince on her face, Valentine could feel as every fiber in her body ached and felt as if fire were coursing through her veins, but she didn't give up as she ignited her Ren once more; not even stopping when it felt like her muscles were being torn apart bit by bit with overwhelming exhaustion and pain of overstimulation of aura.

It felt as if pins and needles were being dug deeper into her skin as the feeling of water washing over her body became apparent as her Ren appeared once more and her eyes gleamed with determination and exhaustion as she tried her hardest to maintain her aura.