ᴀ x ʜᴀʀᴅ x ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ?

ᴇᴅɪᴛ ʙʏ: @athy2_04

ᴇᴅɪᴛ ʙʏ: @athy2_04

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

After having talked to the girl for a while, the four had learned that she was a pro hunter and her name was Biscuit Krueger.

Around forty years ago, she had first learned Nen and now, she was going to use her knowledge to coach them.

Not liking the idea, an irk mark formed on Killua's face and he stepped forward slightly, his eyebrows furrowed together as he scowled.

'You learned Nen forty years ago!'

'You're just an old hag!'

A harsh hit fell upon the silverette's face and he was sent flying through the air, causing a small drop of sweat to slowly cascade down the side of the blonde's face as she followed his flying form with her eyes.

Huffing slightly, Biscuit wiped off dust from the skirt of her dress and placed her hands on her hips, sending the two a confident smile.

Hearing the chirp-like chuckle that left Zeus's lips at Killua's misfortune, Valentine turned her gaze towards her friend with a deadpanned look, causing the hawk to pause at the scolding look in her eyes, which had him close his beak tight, turning his head to preen himself.

Trying to make it seem like he wasn't just laughing at the silverette.

༺♥༻

Once Killua was back next to the two, the young girl; who was apparently older than she looked, stood in front of the four with her hands on her hips and her bubblegum colored eyes looked between them.