ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ x ʜᴇʀ x ᴏᴜᴛ

Beautiful drawing by: Alina_SummerSeaDawn

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Making it back into town, the five were frozen in their place once noticing the malicious aura that seeped out of the Inn and slowly headed inside, their bodies tense.

A low churr of worry left Zeus's beak as Killua slowly opened the door and seeing Palm stabbing a dummy that resembled Gon, causing the them all to tense up once also noticing the multiple others that lay torn up around the room.

Watching as the woman slowly turned towards them, her eyes gleaming red with anger, Killua tensed up and reached beside him, grabbing Valentine's arm so that he could push her behind him, shielding her behind him.

'You'll pay for this..',Palm slowly spoke up and her shaky tone held a lot of rage.

Standing up, the woman slowly turned towards the four and her body shook as her raven black hair covered her face.

'You promised me..',Palm said with an angered exhale,'You swore that you'd take me to the NGL. You said if you broke that promise, you would stick a thousand needles in your eye'

Nodding slowly, Gon's eyes shone with guilt and his eyebrows furrowed slightly as he stared at the woman.

'I'm sorry',The boy apologized.

'I have no interest in an apology',Palm stated and continued to glare at the green-haired boy,'There's no point in having you stick needles in your eye either'

Nodding along with her words, Gon stood up straight and a small grunt of affirmation left his lips.

'Is there a way that I can make amends?',The boy questioned the angered woman.