ʙᴀʀɢᴀɪɴ x ᴀɴᴅ x ᴅᴇᴀʟ

Drawing by: Natalena Hess

Honestly this is some real talent for an eleven year old, little sis 👏 👏 Not bad at all, I'm proud of you! Like, look at that!

Mwah 😽 Beautiful!

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Purple Nen flew into the air as soon as Razor snapped his fingers and he drew back the aura he had dispersed.

It was clear to Valentine that he was about to show them his true power.

With his eyes glistening, sweat fell down Gon's forehead and a small smile was on his face as he stared at Razor.

Focusing his aura into the ball, Razor tossed it into the air and everyone on the sidelines stared at him in confusion, before they realized what he was going to do.

He was going to spike it.

'Hey, over there!'

Turning her head, Valentine noticed the position they were in and a small drop of sweat fell down the side of her head, her eyes widening slightly.

Standing behind each other, Gon, Killua and Hisoka held their hands all close to one another so that they could catch the ball.

'Wait, they're going to..-'

'Merge!'

Seeing what they were trying to do, the smirk on Razor's face grew and he harshly striked the ball, sending it flying towards the three.

'This battle determines... the winner!'

As soon as the ball had clashed with Gon's hands, Valentine perked up and realized their strategy, a small gasp leaving her lips.