𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

"SEVEN!" THE BOY WOKE UP TO A FAMILIAR VOICE, THE ONLY ONE HE'S FOUND COMFORT IN HIS WHOLE LIFE. "Eleven?" He asked, the girl smiling as her older brother crawled off of his metal, rusting bed to go to the hole they had created. Dr Brenner may have been very cruel, but he decided that since they were twins, they're rooms would be right next to each other. The twins took advantage of this, Seven creating a hole in between the rooms so the twins could communicate. "Are you okay?" Seven asked slowly, Eleven shaking her head. Even at twelve, the two couldn't talk fully for the life of them, only knowing the words Dr Brenner, or Papa, has spoken to them. "Can't sleep." She whispered, Seven sighing. "Powers?" Eleven asked, Seven smiling and sitting back. He then put his hands opposite each other, the dark rooms lit up from the red shine.

Eleven was always mesmerised by her brother's abilities. Yes, she had her own, but Seven's were truly beautiful. Eleven's were simply incredible, she had telekinesis but it was transparent, whereas Seven's made red light shows and his eyes changed to red whilst he conjured them. This is the main reason that Dr Brenner took Seven more. The man's mindset rang along the lines off that if Seven could do that so easily, he could do so much more. That is also one reason that Eleven was sent in a few more times than usual too. If her twin brother has so much power, surely she could do a lot more than she's showing the workers. "Cool." Eleven spoke dreamily, Seven smiling weakly as he circled his hands around the small energy ball, the show looking like a star. "Very cool." Eleven continued, leaning her head on her hands as she got more tired, Seven making the energy ball hover towards the girl, him 'feeding' it with the energy from his palms.

The show carried on for two more minutes before Seven got tired, the energy ball buffering before it disappeared. "Eleven?" He asked, leaning towards the hole before hearing his little sister's soft snores. A small smile came across his face as he created a red tendril that tapped the girl's face, her springing up quickly. "It's me." Seven assured quickly, Eleven calming down quickly. "Go to bed..." Seven whispered, Eleven groaning in response as she got up, Seven hearing her bare feet pat the floor before they stopped, Seven seeing the girl in her metal bed. "Night." He whispered, hearing snores in response and smiling, walking back to his bed and staring at the ceiling, rubbing his neck scars before drifting to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

[450 words]