→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙪𝙗

---------------------------------------------

SEV SAT IN THE WHEELER'S BASEMENT, MIKE AND EL IN THE BATHROOM ALONE. The boy had slowly warmed up to Mike, now trusting him to be alone with El. Plus, El seemed to like his company too and if she was, Sev had to be. "You like Yoda, huh?" Sev looked to Dustin, the boy sat next to him. "Hm?" He asked, Dustin nodding. "Yoda. The green dude." He spoke, seeing Sev's face still scrunched up as he put up his index finger, telling Sev to wait. Sev did as told, watching as Dustin messed with his jacket pockets, pulling out a Yoda figure. This one was different than Mike's version. It was more detailed on the clothes and- "It has a light saber too!" Dustin spoke, Sev face not moving at all. "Light saver?" He asked, Dustin shaking his head. "Saber. It's detachable, look." Dustin gave Sev the small stick, it being red.

"That's not his light saber. I thought because you have red eyes and hands, you'd like it." Dustin spoke, Sev smiling lightly. "Cool." He commented, Dustin nodding quickly. "I'm giving it to you." Dustin informed, Sev looking up at him even more confused. "I have like six of that. This one's yours now." Dustin smiled, Sev doing the same before the radio crackled, Sev jumping. "Hello!" Lucas yelled into the radio, the rest of his words coming out as crackles. "Woah..." Sev spoke, Dustin picking it up quickly and trying to fix it. With no avail, he rushed to the bathroom, Sev leaning to the side to see Mike and El really close. Sev's eyebrows knotted up before Dustin spoke. "It's Lucas. I think he's in trouble." Dustin panted, Mike and El following quickly. "So you remember when how he said he was looking for the gate?" Dustin asked, Sev getting up quickly to join them around the table.

"Yeah." Mike spoke, Dustin picking up the Supercomm. "What if he found it?" He asked, Sev and El looking to one another quickly. Lucas shouted more, the group not hearing him as Mike snatched the radio. "What's he saying?" Mike asked Dustin, the boy shrugging. "I don't know, he's way out of range." He sighed, El sitting down as Sev leant towards the radio curiously. "...son of a bitch!" Sev flinched, the group hearing that part. "Lucas, if you can here us, slow down, we can't understand you." Mike spoke, Sev leaning forward again. Lucas rambled on as Dustin shrugged. "'Mad hen.' Does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something?" He asked Mike, the boy's face dropping. "The bad men are coming!" Lucas spoke, only Mike hearing it. "Bad men!" He spoke, both Dustin and Sev's eyes widened in sync.

"Stay here." Mike ordered, Sev nodding as they ran up the stairs. Sev only sat down slowly, the siblings sitting in silence. "Well, I know her and Steve have been spending some time together, so I thought maybe-" "Mom!" Mike yelled, Karen Wheeler jumping before putting a finger up to her son. "Well, is she home? Maybe you could ask him?" Karen asked whoever was on the phone, Mike out of breath. "Mom!" He yelled again, Karen apologising the other end of he phone. "Michael, I'm on the phone. I've told you a million times-" "Did you schedule any repairs?" Mike interrupted, Karen stopping for a moment. "What-" "Is there anyone supposed to come and do repairs on the house?" Mike asked quickly. "I don't understand. Is there something wrong-" "No, Mom, nothing's wrong in the house." Mike assured, Dustin sprinting into the room. "Mike!" He shouted, both Wheelers looking to him.