→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

EL CARRIED HER VISUAL AID AROUND WITH HER THE WHOLE DAY AS IT DIDN'T FIT INTO HER BAG. The girl was going to meet up with Will before she tripped...

over Angela's foot.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry." El looked up to see Angela crouching in front of her, laughing sarcastically. "I hope Mr. Fibbly's okay." She mocked, her friends laughing as they walked away. The incident had grown a crowd, El watching as the boys at the back kicked it between them. The crowd gasped when a boy picked up Seb's figure on purpose, chucking it far away from the group. El quickly watched as it flew into a tree, not seeming to be coming down anytime soon. She then looked back to see the boy stepping on the cabin and making sure it crushed to pieces. "Whoops." He spoke, everyone laughing as El only watched them, a heartbroken expression on her face.

Will walked out of the school to their meeting spot, stunned when he saw a crowd around El. "Oh my God." Angela chuckled again, El outraged. How dare they do that to her? To her brother? If he was here, she's sure he'd 'kick their ass' as Johnathan's friend said once. Walking off with a laugh, El stood up quickly to call them back. "Angela!" She yelled with venom, the bullies turning to her. Everyone watched intently as El strutted forward, breathing heavily before thrusting her hand forward and screaming...

for no power to come out.

Will winced, the crowd starting to laugh at El. "Holy shit!" Angela let out, finding this whole interaction hilarious. "What the hell was that?" Her friend asked, everyone's laughing getting louder. "Hey! Hey! Hey!" El watched as everyone laughed at her, not liking the feeling very much. Mrs. Gracey sped forward, seeming to be the only teacher who cared for the girl. "What's going on here?" She asked El, holding her shoulder. "Did someone do this?" She asked the girl, looking to her crushed visual aid. El just sighed, meeting eyes with the woman. "I tripped." She let out, glancing at Angela. Quickly following her train of sight, Mrs. Gracey stared at the group.

"It was just an accident." El continued to persuade the woman that nothing important happened, the woman not convinced. "All right, Angela. Come with me." She declared, El's eyes widening in embarrassment as the crowd 'ooh'd at the sight. "What? Why?" Angela acted innocent, the teacher ignoring her and linking arms to drag her away. "I didn't do anything! Tell her, Jane. Tell her!" Angela spoke, making eye contact with El. The innocent look faded into a scowl as El said nothing. The crowd lost interest, going their separate ways as El crouched back down to pick up her broken visual aid. "Shit. El. El." Will made his way towards her, crouching with her. "El." He called, the girl trying to put the cabin back together.

Looking up to the tree, the figure of Seb was nowhere to be seen, making the girl gulp down tears as she sat silently. "I'm sorry. It's gonna be ok." Will assured the girl, her not paying any mind to him. "It... it's not that bad." Will tried to make her feel better, the girl seeing Hopper's figure smashed to pieces. "Shit. We'll fix it together." Will comforted, El starting to cry. That was both figures...