→ 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮

---------------------------------------------

SEV SAT OPPOSITE EL ON THE COUCH,HIM WATCHING AS SHE MESSED WITH THE SUPERCOMM YET AGAIN. "We'll just tell our parents we have AV club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood." Mike spoke, Sev taking the radio from El. She glared at her brother, him messing with the antenna until it came across a random radio. Everyone watched as he messily tried to stop it, afraid as Mike walked to do it for him. The two shared an awkward nod before El snatched the radio back, Sev playing with his fingers. "You really think they know where Will is? The Weirdos?" Lucas asked, Mike going back to the table. "Trust me on this, okay?" Mike assured, Lucas nodding. "Did you get the supplies?" Mike asked, Lucas nodding with a grin. "Binoculars...from 'Nam. Army knife... also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana... and the wrist rocket." He introduced, Dustin speaking up.

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" He asked teasingly, Lucas quick to reply. "First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up." He shot back, Dustin staying quiet. "but if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye... and blind it." Lucas grinned, Sev picking up two figures and observing them both quickly. He blinked, his eyes going red as he put his fingers in a pinching position, no one noticing. He then moved his pinched hand up and down, the action figure's mouth moving. This caused Sev to smile and shuffle happily, El noticing. She just smiled at the boy lightly before kicking his shin. Sev looked up, El motioning to his nose and eyes. Sev only nodded, wiping his nose and blinking again. "...Nutty bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." Both twins looked to the three, Sev eyeing all the food on the table.

"Seriously?" Lucas asked, unimpressed as Sev's eyes fell on the wafers, not looking away from them. "We need energy for our travels. For stamina. And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have them." Dustin shot back, Lucas' face scrunching up. "They both shut one door!" He shot back, Dustin glaring at Lucas. "With their minds! Did you see his eyes and the tentacle thingy! They're powerful!" Dustin shot back, picking up a large ship and going in front of the twins. "Imagine all the other cool stuff they could do. Like, make this fly!" Dustin spoke, nodding to them both before dropping the toy before them. They both looked up to him unimpressed, Sev not wanting to be used as a weapon. "Okay, one more time! Maybe you could do the tentacle thing to hold it up!" Dustin suggested, moving to Sev and hovering it over him. Everyone only watched as Dustin dropped the toy, Sev catching it with his hands before it hit him in the face.

"You can make it fly!-" "They're not dogs." Mike interrupted when Dustin was moving to El, picking up the toy. "Boys! Time for school!" Karen yelled down, them packing up and leaving quickly as Mike stayed with the twins. "Just stay down here. Don't make any noise, and don't leave. If you get hungry, just eat Dustin's snacks, okay?" Mike asked, his Mom shouting for him. "Coming!" Mike literally screamed, Sev and El flinching. "You know those power lines?" Mike asked, El's face scrunching up. "Power lines?" She asked, Mike nodding. "Yeah, the ones behind my house?" He asked again, El nodding. "Yes." She answered, Mike looking to Sev who nodded too. "Meet us there, after school." Mike spoke, Sev looking at him. "After school?" He asked, Mike nodding. "Yeah, 3:15." Mike confirmed, looking to El who looked equally confused. "Ah," Sev watched carefully as Mike slowly put the object on his wrist onto El's wrist. He then looked to Sev, meeting his glare.