→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

SEB WATCHED UPSIDE DOWN AS ROBIN PRESSED HER EAR TO THE DOOR. "What?" He asked, Robin turning to see him hanging upside down from the elevator. "We've got company." She answered, Seb's eyes widening. "We have company." He informed Steve and Dustin, them both freezing. "Don't touch me-" Erica's voice was silenced when the hatch door shut, just as the elevator door opened. Seb put a finger to his lips, the group quickly moving a top of the elevator as a hiding spot. A voice was heard, the same Russian language being spoken. Seb tilted his head when Steve stared at his hands. Whilst helping Erica up, he had to take the vial of green liquid from her, Steve getting an idea as the Russian's loaded boxes.

"GO, GO, GO." STEVE HURRIED, USING THE VIAL TO HOLD THE DOOR OPEN AS ERICA WENT FIRST. "I'm going!" She stopped Steve's repeated words, doing as told. Dustin went next, quickly rushing through as Steve grabbed Seb's wrist, pulling him down. "Okay-" Seb let out, practically getting pushed through before Robin rushed after him. The four stood up as Steve was the last to exit the elevator. Seb flinched when the door broke the vial, the liquid spilling all over the floor. The liquid sizzled and started burning through the floor, Seb's head tilting. "Jesus Christ." Robin let out, everyone watching it. "Ooh!" Erica spoke, Robin turning to her. "You still wanna drink that?" She asked, pointing back to the liquid. Erica sighed, glaring at the back of her head-

"Are you stupid!" Everyone watched as Steve held Seb's hand. "What?" He asked, seeing nothing wrong. "You can't touch it!" Steve spoke as if it were obvious, Seb scoffing. "Why not?" The bickering continued as Erica turned around, seeing a very long corridor. "You tried touching it?" Dustin asked, Seb turning to him. "Yeah-" "Guys." Erica spoke, only Robin listening as she turned around, her eyes widening lightly. Hitting Steve's shoulder, he turned around too with Seb, forcing the younger boy to turn around.

"Oh for fu-"

––––––☆––––––

"I GET IT, YOU'RE UPSET BECAUSE I... BLEW UP THE CAR?" HOPPER ASKED, WALKING MEXT TO JOYCE AS THE SCIENTIST WALKED AHEAD. "Yeah, with me in it." Joyce added on, Hopper hitting the back of his neck from a mosquito. "Well, I just wanted to remind you of something, Joyce. I am not a mechanic." Hopper kept hitting the air around him from the bugs, Joyce sighing. "Yeah, clearly." She shot back, pointing to the scientist. "That's why you should've listened to Alexei." She scolded, Hopper nodding. "Oh, right, yeah. Your new boyfriend, right?" Hopper scoffed, Joyce humming sarcastically. "Yes. Every man I talk to from now on has to be my boyfriend." Joyce stopped, Hopper doing the same. "Yeah, he reminds me a bit of a Russian Scott Clarke." Hopper spoke, Joyce scoffing.