→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

---------------------------------------------

SEV JUMPED WHEN MIKE SUDDENLY GOT UP, WALKING OUTSIDE. He walked back in five minutes later, a concerned expression on his face. "They're gone." He spoke, Lucas' face scrunching up. "What?" He asked, El leaning on Sev's shoulder for comfort. "Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone." Mike informed, Dustin sighing. "They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Both Sev and El looked to Dustin, confused. "Sucking face?" Sev asked, Mike glaring at Dustin. "Gross." Lucas commented, Sev nodding awkwardly and turning back to look at Mike. "No, no way!" He exclaimed, Dustin not bothered by his own comment. "Did they go with the Chief?" Dustin asked, Mike shrugging. "I don't know." He answered, El knowing where they went. "No." She spoke, everyone turning to her. "No? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asked, El looking to Sev before answering-

"Demogorgon." She answered, everyone, but Sev's, faces dropping before Mike called a small meeting between them. Sev watched them chatter incoherently as he rubbed El's shoulder lightly. "Thank you." El spoke gently, Sev looking down to her. "What?" He asked in the same tone, El looking up at him. "Everything. Thank you." She spoke again, Sev smiling at her before Dustin walked off. "Where are you going?" Mike asked, Dustin turning to walk backwards. "I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding." He spoke, turning back around. "I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit." Dustin informed, Sev watching him leave. "El also needs to be recharged and Sev needs to try it." Dustin called, Lucas following. "I go with them." El looked up when her brother spoke to her, the girl smiling before nodding. "Guys." He called softly, Lucas and Dustin turning to see Sev speed to them.

"Come on, buddy." Dustin grinned, wrapping an arm around Sev's shoulder with a grin as them and Lucas walked away.

––––––☆––––––

"MIKE, I FOUND THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING!" SEV FLINCHED SLIGHTLY AT DUSTIN'S CRACKED SCREAM, PICKING UP ONE CAN OF THE 'CHOCOLATE PUDDING' OUT OF DUSTIN'S ARMS. "Oh, you have to try this-" "Okay!" Mike yelled back, Dustin nodding and finding a tool to open it. After some hassle, the boy finally got it open, Sev looking into it curiously. "Here's a spoon." Dustin spoke, Sev taking the spoon and dipping it in the can. Lucas hit Dustin's shoulder for the way he was staring intensely at Sev, the boy taking a small spoonful. Lucas and Dustin watched in anticipation as the boy's face contorted into multiple expressions. Surprise, confused, and finally, happy. "Like it?" Dustin asked with a smile, Sev nodding quickly as he took more. Lucas smiled, shaking his head as the three walked back to the cafeteria, seeing El on her own. "This'll charge your battery right up, I'm telling you." Dustin advised as the three reached El.

She observed a can, looking up to see Sev still eating his. The boy only smiled, nodding before Mike ran back in. "Guys!" He yelled, Sev jumping. "What is it?" Lucas asked, Mike almost breathless. "They found us." Sev's eyes widened as Mike spoke, Dustin taking the spoon and chocolate pudding away from him and putting it on the table. The group then ran away, through the corridors trying to find a safe place to hide. "How did they find us?" Lucas asked as Mike held hands with El, Sev following after them. "I don't know, but they know we were inside the gym." Mike answered, Dustin talking about Lando again before soldiers came through the doors before them. "Got 'em!" The agent yelled, the group quick to run the opposite way, Mike yelling for them to go. Before they could turn a corner, more agents, armed, held them up.