→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"HE SHOWED ME..." SEB STARTED, DUSTIN STOOD ACROSS FROM HIM. The group sat around the boy in the trailer, his voice hoarse as he sat on the couch, a blanket around him. The whites of his eyes held lightning bolts of red in them, the boy's complexion deathly pale underneath his layer of sweat. "things that he wants to do." The boy dared not to look at anyone, Steve sat next to him. "There was a, uh, dark cloud going over Hawkins and... fire." Seb stared at the ground, Lucas and Dustin sharing a glance. "There was dead soldiers. And this, uhm, big creature with a big mouth." He gulped down his dry throat, Dustin looking to him. "And the creature was with loads of other creatures. Like a big group of them. Coming here." Seb simplified, Max staring at him. "Into the houses. And..." Seb inhaled shakily, Max scanning his body language. He looked uncomfortable. As if he saw something else.

"He showed me, me. By his side." Dustin stared at the boy, Robin looking up. "Killing people." Seb couldn't believe he would do that, Steve glancing at the boy. "I mean, he's just trying to scare you, right?" Steve spoke, Seb staring at the floor. You ruined everything- "I mean, it's not real." He continued, Seb blinking harshly. "It will be." He spoke simply, everyone going silent. "There were gates, four of them. They were in the same spots the ones we know were." Eddie pressed his hand to his mouth, absolutely petrified. "They got bigger and bigger. Here." Seb croaked out, Max glancing down. "Four chimes." She let out, Lucas looking to her. "Vecna's clock. It always chimes four times." Max spoke, everyone but Seb looking to her. "Four exactly." She continued, Nancy nodding in agreement. "Did you hear the chimes?" She asked softly, everyone watching Seb. He went blank before nodding slowly. "He's been telling us his plan this whole time." Max informed, Nancy's face paling.

"Four kills. Four gates. End of the world." Lucas summed up, Dustin's hands on his hips. "If that's true..." Seb squeezed his eyes shut at the boy's voice, not wanting to remember the last time he heard it. "he's only one kill away." Dustin informed obliviously, Eddie holding his face in his hands. "Oh, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ." He muffled out, Steve clenching his jaw. "Try them again." He ordered, Max walking over to the telephone. "Anything?" El heard Dustin ask, Max shaking her head. "No." She huffed, the girl walking forward more. "Rang a few times then went to busy signal." She let out, Steve sighing. "Maybe you punched it wrong. Try again." He spoke, Max scoffing lightly as El walked slowly towards the voices. "I didn't punch it in wrong." Max shot back at the Harrington boy, him gulping. "Well, I don't know." He huffed, Dustin nodding as Seb stared at the floor. The carpet warped lightly under his deprived gaze, the boy trying his hardest to keep tears in. "I think she knows how to use a phone." Dustin defended the ginger girl, Steve rolling his eyes. "I'm just saying, she could've typed it in wrong."

El's face paled, keeping her eyes on one specific figure. Tears immediately fell down her cheeks, the girl gasping out a sob. "Seven?" She asked, Max placing the phone away before facing the group. They couldn't see her. "Same shit." Max spoke obliviously, El lightly stepping forward towards her brother. He was alive? How? Where's Hopper? "How is that even possible?" Lucas asked tiredly, El crouching lightly. Her face fell at her brother's state. He looked as if he hadn't had a proper rest in way too long. His hair was long and dishevelled, his hair dye faded from his scalp. He looked a mess. "Joyce has this telemarketer job. Always on the phone." El looked to Dustin as he spoke, the boy shrugging. "Mike won't stop whining about it." He spoke, El looking down to her brother. Her ears rung, knowing he has been alive this whole time as she has been living her life believing he wasn't. Seb shuddered, glancing to his right quickly. El flinched, stumbling back as she tried not to hit anything in the room.