→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧

---------------------------------------------

AFTER THE TOUGH JOURNEY, SEB FOLLOWED EL TO WHERE SHE HAD DECLARED SHE HAD SEEN MIKE. She seemed very determined to find the boy, Seb not blaming her. It must be tiring speaking to the same people every day. This lead to the two walking down the long road to Will's home. "So," Seb started, El looking to him. "How excited are you to see Mike?" He asked, El smiling widely. "Very." She answered, Seb twiddling the joker mask between his fingers. "Cool." He let out, El thinking nothing of it before Seb spoke again. "Do you like Mike more than me?" He asked, El turning to him quickly. "You're my brother. He's my friend." El spoke, the two not noticing the three Demo-dogs following them quietly. "Yeah, I know that." Seb spoke, putting his sunglasses atop of his head. "But you can still like him more than me." He muttered, El putting a hand on his shoulder. "I would choose you." She spoke, Seb oddly understanding as he nodded.

"Thanks Yoda." He grinned, El smiling as they continued to walk down the road. Seb tried to hide the fact he had been down this road before, not wanting to discuss what happened. He hadn't told anyone. "How long is this road?" He asked, El shrugging as they continued walking for a while. "Oh thank God, it's there." Seb spoke, El smiling as they began walking faster. "Get ready-" The two were cut off by a roar, turning to see the Demo-dogs behind them. "Woah!" Seb let out, shocked by their sudden appearance as the people inside the Byers home gathered around the door. "Stay quiet." Hopper told everyone, them staying silent as the Demo-dog launched itself on Seb. El quickly used her powers as the two were on the ground, the people inside confused by the animals whimpering. "El!" Seb whisper shouted, pushing off the now dead Demo-dog as it died atop of him. Seb got up afterwards, dusting himself off before another Demo-dog ran at him. "Why me!" He exclaimed, the people inside not hearing him before Seb made the Demo-dog fly through the Byers window.

"Shit!" Steve Harrington let out, everyone backing away as it flew towards them. "Is it dead?" Joyce asked quickly, Dustin and Lucas looking up at each other when a red essence diffused. They all watched as the chief kicked it lightly, the alien not moving. "It's dead." Hopper informed, Max sighing in relief before the door creaked. Everyone pointed their weapons towards it as the locks unlocked by themselves, El walking through. Everyone but Max and Steve stood astonished, Mike having tears in his eyes already. Hopper was stunned too before not seeing Seb anywhere- "Don't worry!" Seb yelled, everyone looking to the open window as the boy surrendered towards their weapons. "I have arrived!" He let out, Hopper sighing at the boy in both embarrassment and relief as Seb looked to El. "Well, we have arrived." He spoke, Max tilting her head at the boy in confusion as Hopper spoke up.

"Stop it, Seb."

---------------------------------------------

This was very short...lol

[530 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byeeee!