→ 𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"WHEN WE GOT TO SHORE, WE TRIED CALLING YOU GUYS, BUT, UH..." SEB LOOKED TO EDDIE, THE TWO SAT SIDE BY SIDE AS THE GROUP SURROUNDED THEM. Lucas was astonished. Sure, he'd been told all about how Seb was alive, but just normally seeing him sat there next to Eddie Munson seemed surreal. Eddie took a swig from his drink, Seb huffing. "The walkie talkie was broken." He finished, Eddie nodding to him with his mouthful. Dustin was too busy pacing about whatever, Eddie humming. "Drenched. So we did the thing that I do now, we just ran." Eddie shrugged sarcastically, chuckling. Nancy huffed, Lucas watching Eddie nudge Seb. The boy just nodded, smiling. "Do you know what time this was? The attack?" Nancy asked, Eddie nodding.

"Yeah, I know exactly what time it was, yeah. My walkie wasn't the only thing that got soaked." Seb watched Eddie throw his watch to Nancy, the girl catching it swiftly. "9:27." She nodded, Seb confused. "Same time our flashlights went kablooey." Robin spoke, Seb looking to her. "Which means what, exactly?" Steve spoke mindlessly for both of them, both boys looking to Nancy. "That that surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick." She explained, Seb staring at her. Dustin still paced, Eddie catching the watch thrown back at him. "Well, we're one step closer. We know how Vecna attacks." Robin shrugged, Lucas humming. "And where he attacks from." He added, Seb looking to him. Seeing Lucas felt warm. Like a warm home. "So now we just need to sneak up into his lair in the Upside Down and drive a stake through his heart."

Seb stared at Max blankly. What? "If he has a heart." Robin added, Seb confused. He was right there. "A stake? Is he like a vamp-" Steve stopped himself, looking to Max. "Is he a vampire?" He asked quickly, the girl shaking her head. "It was a metaphor." She spoke, Seb nodding slowly. "A bullet should work on him, right?" Eddie asked, everyone looking to him. Lucas put his hands on his hips, shrugging. "I say we chop his head off." Seb sighed, Steve staring at Lucas confused. "All of the above, but we can't do any of that 'til we find a way into the Upside Down." Nancy spoke, Max huffing. "We need El to get her powers back." She complained, Seb scoffing. This caused everyone to look at him, Seb doing a silent motion that he was right there. "We just got you back, Seb." Nancy spoke, Sebastian very confused.

"But I can do it. I'm more powerful than my sister." He spoke, Steve huffing as Eddie patted his shoulder. "Yeah, but maybe we should settle with chopping his head off because, like, he's haunting you, remember?" Eddie asked, Steve whipping his head to the boy. "What?" He asked, Robin squeezing her lips shut. "We told you guys a million times." Eddie looked around, Max shaking her head slowly. "Yeah, Vecna's making Sebastian weak." Eddie summed up, Seb shaking his head. "No, no. He's trying to-" "Well, definitely not you, then." Lucas shrugged, Seb looking to him. "What? Are you kidding?" He shot back, Lucas shaking his head. "I'm not losing you again." He stated firmly, Seb sighing as he gave up. "So, we should hit him with the unexpected." Robin suggested, watching Seb hide his face in his knees.