→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

---------------------------------------------

SEV WOKE WHEN EL JOLTED UP, BREATHING HEAVILY. "What?" He asked groggily, El looking to him confused. "Where are we?" She asked slowly, Sev sitting up and seeing nothing but woods and birds chirping. Sev scrambled up, tripping a bit when El started to walk away, her brother chasing after her. She walked to a little stream, looking down at her own reflection. Sev watched confused as she put the wig back on, looking at herself. El seemed to ignore her older brother and took the wig off with a sigh before breathing heavily. "Eleven?-" Sev was interrupted when Eleven suddenly screamed, Sev covering his ears in fright. "Are you okay?" Sev asked, El turning to him as he took his hands off of his ears. "Pretty?" El asked, putting the wig back on the taking it off again.

El's face scrunched up when Sev only shrugged, walking to her. "Seven-" El was cut off this time when Sev made the wig levitate, the two watching as it sat itself on top of a tall tree. El looked to her brother confused, Sev only patting her head with a smile. "Pretty." He grinned, El smiling before hugging him. Sev hugged back quickly, resting his cheek atop of her head.

––––––☆––––––

EL FOUND A STORE ON THE TWIN'S WALK, THE TWO WALKING INSIDE. A man that worked their stopped them, gazing at them both as if they were zoo animals. "Is your Mom here?" He asked slowly, Sev eyeing him and the woman behind him. "Your Dad?" He asked, the twins just staring him up and down. "Mouth breather." El commented, Sev nodding even though he still didn't know what it meant. El then waked to a large display of Eggo Waffles, opening the glass door and grabbing a bunch of them. Sev only smiled, patting El's back before seeing the same pancakes that Mike had in his kitchen. Sev then replicated Eleven's actions, grabbing too many boxes. "What should we do?" The woman asked the man as they watched the twins pick up the food quickly. "Call the police." He ordered, the woman nodding and scurrying away.

Sev started to walk away, El following as they both walked past the cashier. "Excuse me. Young lady! Young man!" The man chased after them slightly, them paying no mind to him. "You have to pay for those!" He continued, Sev and El looking to each other before smiling. Eleven flicked her head back as the twins walked out of the store, the glass doors slamming shut as Sev clicked, the glass smashing everywhere. A woman outside screamed at the sudden incident, Sev and El walking back into the woods.

––––––☆––––––

"MIKE!" BOTH TWINS PERKED UP AT THE FAMILIAR CALL FROM DUSTIN, HIM SOUNDING VERY WORRIED. Sev stood up first, looking around as El stood up after, the two nodding to each other before following Dustin's voice. "No, Mike! Don't!" Dustin yelled, El speeding up as Sev jogged to catch up. When the twins finally got their, they saw Mike stood off the edge of a literal cliff, El keeping her eyes on him as Sev saw the kids from school, one of them holding a knife to Dustin's mouth. This caused Sev eyes to widen, glaring at them both. "Three, two, one-" Troy was cut off when Mike stepped off of the cliff, El shutting her eyes immediately and focusing. The three boys ran to the edge, seeing Mike floating mid drop. "What..." Troy spoke, Dustin's face dropping. "Holy shit..." he trailed off, Mike equally as confused before a bunch of red tendrils connected to him, tying themselves around his chest and pulling him up.

"No way..." Dustin spoke, mesmerised as Troy and his friend gawked at what just happened. Mike flew above the three before landing back on the floor, grunting. He then looked over to see the twins walking to them with deadly glares on their faces. Blood dripped down both of their noses as Dustin grinned at Sev, his eyes red as his hands glowed the same colour. Troy tried to walk forward to them, El tilting her head harshly as a sickening crack was heard, Troy cradling his now broken arm. The other boy tried to intervene over Troy's whimpering but Sev only raised his hand before flicking his arm down, the boy's pants coming down. Mike and Dustin grinned as Sev then flicked his index finger to the edge of the cliff, the boy tripping as his pants flew over the cliff. "She broke my arm!" Troy yelled, cradling his arm still as the other boy took his jacket off quickly to cover his underwear.

Sev then clicked, the boy's knife scratching his cheek before flying a long distance to Sev's hand. "Go." The boy seethed, Troy and his friend running away. "Let's leave! Go!" Troy urged, Dustin turning around proudly. "Yeah, that's right! You better run! They're our friends and they're crazy! You guys come back and they'll kill you! You hear me! They'll kill you, you sons of bitches!" Sev smiled weakly at Dustin's back, looking back to El when she fell to the ground. "El!" The boy's shouted, Sev dropping down to kneel next to his sister. Mike and Dustin quickly caught up, kneeling by El as she cried. "I'm sorry." She spoke, her lip trembling as Sev wiped the blood from her nostrils. "Sorry for what? You saved me. You and Sev saved us." Mike spoke with a smile, El shaking her head lightly. "I opened it." She spoke, Sev face scrunching up. "The gate. I opened it." She confirmed, Sev face dropping.

So that's what she did that was bad.

That's very bad.

"You still saved me and Dustin. You too, Sev." Mike spoke, pulling El up for a hug and pulling Sev's shoulder in. The boy yelped, leaning his head on El's shoulder as he awkwardly wrapped his arm around Mike's back, his other on El's back. Sev only grunted when Dustin suddenly joined from behind him, resting his chin atop of Sev's head. Mike only chuckled a bit, El smiling as Dustin let out a large sigh, Sev smiling lightly.

––––––☆––––––

SEV HAD GONE ON DUSTIN'S BIKE WHILE EL WENT ON MIKE'S, DUSTIN INFATUATED BY SEV NOW. The four walked towards Mike's house in silence. A comfortable silence, however. One where if it was broken, it wouldn't be great. And Sev tripping over a rock did it. He caught himself though. Barely. "Oh my God..." Dustin spoke, Sev regaining his balance before looking at Dustin, the boy's lips trembling as he tried not to laugh. Sev shrugged, letting out a small snicker as Dustin took that as an invitation to laugh himself, Sev smiling. Mike and El didn't seem to notice as they walked ahead, only looking back when Dustin laughed.

"I have eyes on 'em now. They're heading home." The man in the Department of Energy van spoke into a walkie talkie.

---------------------------------------------

[1166 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byeeee!