→ 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

---------------------------------------------

"HEY, NANCE!" KAREN CALLED, SEB WATCHING NANCY'S MOTHER WALK TOWARDS THEM, BOX IN HAND. "I found more of your old stuff in the attic." She smiled, Seb sat in the boot of the car. Dustin and Steve were folding clothes around him, Robin sat next to him. "Mr. Rabbit." The girl spoke, picking up her old stuffed rabbit. "It's okay if you wanna save him, you know?" Her mother teased, Nancy placing the rabbit back. "No, he'll be more loved in a new home." She spoke, taking the box off of her mother with a smile. The group were donating their belongings to the people in need after what happened.

Well, Seb was just tagging along.

A vehicle approached, Karen staring at it confused. "Someone order a pizza?" She asked, Seb folding a t-shirt as Nancy's brows furrowed. "Pizza?" She asked, watching the Surfer boy pizza van approach the driveway. Handing the T-shirt to Robin, the girl smiled, Seb sorting out boxes in the back of the car. The horn blared, Seb turning to it with the rest of the group. "No way." Johnathan let out, Will leaning forward. "What-" He stopped himself, looking to one person in particular. "Is that Sebastian?" He asked, Mike confused. "What?" He spoke, El watching them all stare at him. He was here? The doors opened, making Seb's face drop. His sister. El. Eleven. Was here. She was real. The two immediately made eye contact, Robin looking between the two. Mike and Will got out after, Johnathan and Argyle leaving the van last. Seb walked forward slowly, El starting to run. Seb grunted, the impact of his sister throwing herself at him stunning him. Tears fell down her cheeks, Seb letting himself melt into his sister.

"I thought you died." El spoke lowly, Seb holding her head. "I'm okay." He spoke, people reuniting around them. Will hugged Dustin tightly, Mike hugged his mother and Nancy hugged Johnathan, Seb feeling his eyes sting. Gulping, El let go of the boy, scanning him up and down. "What happened?" Seb immediately asked, hand on the top of her head. Smiling warmly, she held his wrist. "Papa." She spoke simply, watching her brother's brows furrow. "Like, Papa?" He asked, the girl nodding. She was pulled into another hug, Seb squeezing her tightly. "I'm so sorry. So sorry." He whispered, El leaning into his chest. "I'm okay." She assured, Will and Dustin staring at them. "Yeah. I was shocked too." The latter spoke, Will glancing at him. The twins separated, El feeling Will's stare. Looking to them, Seb did the same. Awkwardly, Seb raised a hand to wave, Will stopping him with a tight hug. "Oh, my God." The Byers boy spoke stunned, Seb stood frozen.

El smiled at his expression, Will squeezing the boy. "Ow." Seb winced, Will letting go and clearing his throat. "Uh- sorry." He spoke, Seb watching him wipe his eyes. His face fell at this. Will was crying over him? Observing his state, Seb felt something in his heart. Something unfamiliar. "Sebastian?" Mike asked, Seb looking to his left. The two were in silence, Mike gulping as he genuinely didn't know what to say. Seb was the same, El too busy reuniting with Dustin. Will looked between the two, smiling. "Hello." Sebastian spoke quietly, Mike smiling a little. Sebastian did the same, the two grinning before they hugged each other. "Where's Lucas?" El asked, the two separating to see Will and El questioning Dustin. "He's at the hospital." Dustin spoke, gulping as El's brows furrowed. "Is he hurt?" She asked, Will nodding. "No, he's-" Dustin stopped himself in realisation. "Oh God. You don't know." He spoke, Will looking between Dustin and Seb,

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 🎉