→ 𝙨𝙪𝙯𝙞𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮?

---------------------------------------------

SEB LAID WITH HIS HEAD ON SCARLETT'S STOMACH, THE GIRL PLAYING WITH HIS HAIR AS HIM AND HOPPER WATCHED A SHOW ON TV THEY HAD BOTH GROWN TO LIKE. Scarlett herself didn't enjoy it, her only being there because Hopper insisted Seb needed to make new friends fast. Scarlett was just as nervous as Seb was when they first met, the two meeting up a lot over the next year and getting closer, gradually becoming best friends. "Hop, gimme!" Seb whined, Scarlett looking to see the boy reaching for the man's Tostito's bag. The girl only grinned, Hopper scowling towards the boy. "I just gave you some." He spoke, Seb squinting at him as Scarlett snickered, braiding a lock of his hair. "And you're sat there all fat with all of them." He shot back, Hopper glaring at him as he put his beer down. "What are you trying to say?" He asked, Seb not intimidated at all as Scarlett got quite nervous.

"Whale." Seb spat, Scarlett hitting the boy's scalp lightly. "Don't say that, Seb!" She scolded, Hopper nodding to her whilst shooting a smug look to Seb. "But Scar! He's being a hogger-" Seb was cut off by a plastic bag hitting his face and Scarlett's yelp. "Ow!" Seb let out, Scarlett picking the Tostito's bag off of his face and checking him for any scratches. "Have them, then." Hopper scowled, going to pick up his beer before deciding to check up on El and Mike. The two had started dating since they reunited, Mike being over all the time and El not talking to Seb and Hopper as much. It affected the latter more surprisingly, Seb still being upset but he had Scarlett to cheer him up. Scarlett fed Seb the  snacks like they were grapes, the two laughing as Hopper saw El and Mike making out... again. "Hey!" The duo jumped at Hopper's voice, looking to the man's back as El looked to them. Scarlett jumped when the door slammed closed, Seb panicking as Hopper looked to them.

"She's like a ninja," Seb spoke, trying to hide the fact El had just used her powers in front of Scarlett. Yes, the girl was clueless about their powers, Hopper insisting that she would only be able to be Seb's friend if she didn't know anything. "Quiet and quick." Seb spoke, making eye contact with Scarlett as Hopper nodded getting up and trying to open the door. "Leave the door open! Three inches!" Hopper yelled through, Scarlett cringing as Seb swallowed awkwardly. "El?" Hopper asked, hitting the door as Scarlett cleared her throat. "Hopper, sir. If I may-" "Open this door." Hopper interrupted Scarlett unintentionally, the girl sighing to Seb. The boy only shook his head, shrugging as Scarlett grinned lightly, continuing to braid his hair again. Seb watched as Hopper finally got the door open, him pushing through and suddenly standing still. "What?" Seb spoke, Scarlett letting him get up as he perked up over Hopper's shoulder.

El smiled at her brother, Mike grinning already before Scarlett showed up next to Seb. The boy had this distaste towards Scarlett, not allowing her into the party as Seb just suddenly introduced her. This is why Scarlett only hangs out with Seb, the boy hanging out with her more than the party. He still hangs out with the party, but Scarlett was at the Cabin more. Mike and El were laying a decent distance away on her bed, both reading. "What's wrong?" Mike shrugged, Seb squinting at him as the boy's demeanour fell slightly. Scarlett noticed her best friend's glare, pushing his head slightly. Hopper only sighed, turning around as the duo left, Scarlett pushing Seb away as the door closed again, El and Mike laughing together. "I swear, I saw them kissing." Hopper spoke to himself, Scarlett sitting Seb down and sitting next to him. "Mike's your sister's boyfriend. You have to like him a bit." She whispered, Seb shaking his head as Scarlett started to undo the braids in his hair.