→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩

---------------------------------------------

EDDIE RUSTLED THROUGH DRAWERS, SEB STOOD AWKWARDLY WATCHING HIM. "Nope." The elder teen spoke to himself, Seb sighing as he looked out the window. They were digging through the kitchen as Seb had said he wanted something warm to eat, Eddie insisting they find something to cook rather than eat cold food. After discovering Vecna's plan with Sebastian, Eddie wanted to treat the boy greatly when he wasn't in that foul trance. Or to Seb, the Munson was treating him like a baby.  "Do you like these?" Seb looked to the object in Eddie's hand, that being a tin of spaghetti hoops. "I don't know." Seb shrugged gently, Eddie giving him a light smile as he repeated the action.

"First time for everything."

SEB SAT AROUND THE SMALL TABLE, EATING THE FOOD EDDIE 'MADE' SILENTLY. "Good?" He asked, leaning forward as Sebastian smiled with his cheeks full. "Mm-Hm." He let out, Eddie nodding with a grin. "Wonderful." He spoke, holding a hand out as Seb gave him a high five. "May I be excused?" Eddie asked, holding up the radio as Seb nodded mindlessly. "Hey, Dustin, this is Eddie the Banished." Eddie smiled to Seb, the boy tilting his head at the name. "And Sebastian the... mind boy." Eddie shrugged, Seb scoffing laughter as Eddie sighed. "Are you there?" Eddie asked Dustin, Seb hearing no response from the radio.

"Dustin, can you hear me? Hey, Dustin." Dustin's radio sounded as the whole group was asleep in the Wheeler's basement. "Uh, we found something out? Vecna is targeting Sebastian, too." Eddie continued, Seb staring at the radio. "Dustin?" Eddie dragged out, Seb's eyes widening at how long he'd been dragging his name out. "Hey, it's Nancy." A voice spoke, Eddie halting as Seb perked up. "Wheeler! Hey. Um, we're gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you guys want us to go out into the world." Eddie spoke, Nancy sighing. "No. No, no, no. Don't do that." Nancy spoke, sounding tired. "Both of you stay where you are, and we'll be there as soon as we can." Nancy ordered, Seb nodding to Eddie.

"Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Listen, can you... um, pick me up a six-pack?" Eddie asked, Seb's eyebrows knotting. A six-pack? "And, the mind mover some of those Nilla wafers. Drinking isn't great, but, like, I have nerves right now-" "Hey, I'm gonna have to call you back." Nancy interrupted, Eddie taken aback as Seb's eye widened. "No- Wheeler? Wheeler?" Eddie asked, looking to the radio as Seb visibly sulked. "Just us... again." Eddie shrugged, Seb smiling lightly. "Give me that spoon." Eddie snatched the cutlery off of the younger boy, taking the bowl also. "Hey-" "Sh." Eddie interrupted with a grin, stealing the rest of Seb's dinner or breakfast.

"Dustin! Wake up!" Nancy jolted the boy's shoulders, him shooting up. "Hm?" He asked, Nancy sighing. "Aren't you supposed to be on Max watch?" Nancy reminded, Dustin rubbing his eyes. "Yep. Yep, yep, yep. Sorry-" "Where is she?" Nancy interrupted, Dustin looking to her sleeping spot... to see rustled blankets and no Max Mayfield. "She's right... there. A second ago. I swear, I just dozed off for-" Dustin stopped himself once he saw the time on his watch, Nancy glaring at him. "...an hour." Dustin let out quietly, Nancy quickly walking up the stairs. Dustin rushed after her, the two landing themselves in the kitchen to see Ted and Karen Wheeler in the kitchen. Holly and Max sat at the table, Nancy and Dustin staring at the latter.