→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"YOU WANT ANYTHING TO DRINK?" MIKE OFFERED, JUST HIM AND THE TWINS AT THE WHEELER ESTATE. Sev crept around the place, separating from his sister as he walked into the kitchen, Mike jumping. "Do you want anything?" He asked, Sev seeming to notice him before looking down at his stomach. "Oh yeah, breakfast. El ate yours." Sev's head tilted as he watched Mike open a drawer. "What do you want?" He asked, Sev pointing towards a long packet. "Toast?" Mike asked, Sev eyebrows knotting up as he shook his head, pointing to another packet. "Oh, pancakes?" Mike asked, picking up the packet that Sev was interested in, the boy nodding. "Okay... there you go." Mike spoke, Sev taking the pancake given to him and taking a small bite before his eyes lit up, eating the rest. Mike only nodded awkwardly as Sev walked past him to go see El.

El was observing a large box with two sticks coming out of the top, Sev confused as he swallowed the rest of his pancake, observing it too. "This is my living room. Its mostly just for watching TV. Nice, right? It's a 22-inch. That's like ten times bigger than Dustin's." Mike spoke, Sev noticing El walk away, bored. Her twin brother stayed where he was, however, twisting one of the sticks between his fingers as Mike followed El. "Seven." El called softly, Mike turning to see the boy walk up to her without a word, pointing to a girl in the photos. "Pretty?" She asked, Sev shrugging. "I guess. That's my sister Nancy and that's baby Holly." Mike introduced, Sev looking to a picture of a small child. "Those are my parents." He continued, Sev observing the photos emotionless and staring at Mike's photo. Mike noticed this and smiled at the boy's back. "I hate that picture of me." He spoke, Sev turning around quickly as Mike nodded.

Sev nodded back awkwardly, his demeanour seeming to falter before nodding with no emotion, walking to his sister as Mike cringed a bit. El lead him to a chair, Sev thinking it looked pretty comfortable. "That's our La-Z-Boy." Mike shrugged, walking up to the twins. "It's where my Dad sleeps." He grinned, Sev poking the chair and letting his finger sink into the soft material. "You can try it if you want." Mike offered to El, Sev looking to her as she was already looking to him. He just nodded before walking off to the window, El looking back to Mike as he nodded. Sev checked outside before turning back quickly when he heard his sister yelp. The two didn't seem to notice Sev as Mike laughed, El laughing nervously. Sev gave them a small smile as his sister smiled. As long as she was happy, he was happy.

"See, fun, right?" Mike spoke, El nodding as Mike reclined it back up. "You wanna have a go, Sev?" Mike asked, Sev stared before nodding, El smiling and getting off the chair. She sat Sev down giddily, Sev smiling before looking to Mike. "Three, two, one." He counted down, worried when he noticed the boy's tight grip on the arms of the chair, almost ripping it. "There we go, it's fun." Mike spoke with the same grin, Sev nodding as his demeanour dropped. "Fun." He whispered, not even letting the chair go back to normal before climbing off of it. El held onto the boy's forearm as he gulped, Mike putting the chair back awkwardly.