→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS GUY WAS A JOURNALIST." JOYCE SPOKE, THE THREE PARKING NEAR AN OLD SHACK. "Yeah, uh, he was." Hopper dragged Alexei to the 'door', Joyce following. "Was?" She repeated, Hopper ignoring her and pressing the doorbell. "Look at the camera." A man's voice sounded, Hopper confused before looking at the doorbell. "The camera, above you to the right." Hopper looked to see Joyce waving at a camera politely, everyone else looking to it. "Identify yourselves." The man ordered, Hopper fed up already. Why did he already need to introduce himself if he knows Murray? "Joyce Byers, Jim Hopper, Smirnoff." Hopper spoke quickly, Joyce scoffing. "Alexei." She corrected, Hopper sighing. "Alexei." He repeated, Murray not impressed. "Surname." He insisted, Hopped shrugging. "I don't know." He let out, the man sighing. "Family name!" He explained what a surname was, Hopper scoffing.

"Yeah, I know. I told- I don't know, okay?" Hopper spoke 'calmly', Joyce turning to him. "Okay-" "Just open the damn door!" Hopper yelled, Joyce shaking her head. "Hopper." She assured, Hopper taking a deep breath. "It's all right. He's a little eccentric, but... he's completely harmless." Hopper assured, the door opened, Murray showing up and cocking a shotgun at the three. Joyce gasped, Alexei surrendering his handcuffed hands as he stared down the barrel. "Get that out of my face, you bald American pig." He spoke in Russian, Murray scoffing with laughter. "I may be bald, but you're the one in handcuffs, Soviet scum." Murray shot back, everyone confused. Especially Alexei. Looking to Hopper, Murray smiled.

"Hi, Jim."

––––––☆––––––

SEB CREPT OUT OF THE HIDING SPOT, STEVE NOT FAR BEHIND. "Clear, let's go." Steve spoke after the vehicle moved past them, Robin humming. "That was close." Seb walked forward first, everyone following. He had decided if these Russians were up to no good, he'd use his powers...

non-discretely.

"Too close." Dustin added, Seb shaking his head. "Nobody saw..." Seb let out quietly, the group surrounding him as they watched the scene in front of them. it was like a movie. People in lab coats rushing with clipboards, people in soldier uniforms, other people in combat jumpsuits. Seb's eyes darted around everyone, staying on the people in uniforms.

"Subject Seven, you look delightful!" Dr Brenner complimented, a sinister smile on his face that seemed welcoming to Seven. The boy just stood awkwardly in his uniform, Brenner rubbing his hands together. "You should be proud of yourself, Subject Seven. What you're wearing... is the uniform of heroes."