→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"OKAY, SHE'S IN. INITIATE PHASE THREE." ERICA SPOKE THROUGH THE RADIO, ROBIN NODDING. "She's in, copy." She spoke, Dustin nodding. "Copy that, initiate phase three." He spoke, plugging in a certain plug. "Hopefully they'll hear this." He spoke to himself, the amp whining as the boy messed with the machine. Feedback crackled, Eddie nodding to ready himself. "Chrissy, this is for you." He spoke, Dustin watching him play his guitar loudly, crouching down. Master of puppets was the song of choice, bats gurgling as the loud noise alerted most of them. It played faintly, Seb watching the bats atop of the house fly towards the sound. "It's working." Nancy spoke, Seb sitting up. "Let's go." He led the group, the four hurrying into the house. Dustin watched in simple amazement as his best friend played the guitar as he had rehearsed. He felt insanely lucky to be able to witness this, as would anyone else. Max ran down the stairs, colliding with the front door of the Creel home. Opening it, wooden bars blocked her escape.

"Where are you going, Maxine?" Vecna asked, Max turning to see him calmly walk down the stairs. Running through to another room, Jason and his friends watched her. "I see her." He spoke, engine revving as Erica looked to her right, eyes widening. Quickly climbing down, the car stopped on the grass ahead of her, the girl panicking. "Shit, shit, shit." She cursed, running away quickly. Jason's teammate was fast to chase her, the boy quite literally slamming her to the ground. Max sprinted through the home, every door she opened blocked with wooden bars. Binoculars on, Dustin's eyes squinted as he watched the bats fly in hoards directly towards them. "Max!" She froze, Billy begging for her to open the sauna door she turned to. "Max! Open the door!" He screamed, the girl turning to see another set of wooden bars blocking the doorway. Glass smashed, Max flinching as she turned to see Billy smashing the glass of the door. "Max!" He screamed, messily finding the door handle as Erica struggled. "Get off me!" She yelled, the basketball player holding her arms.

"Eddie!" Dustin yelled once the bats were close enough, the boy glancing to him. "We gotta lock down in T-minus 30 seconds!" The Henderson yelled, Eddie nodding as he played the guitar even louder. Max watched as Billy ran into the door multiple times, yelling as he did so. The chains around the door thrashed, Max flinching each time they did so. "T-minus 20!" Dustin yelled, Eddie beginning his solo on his guitar. "Max! Let me out!" Billy screamed, his voice hoarse as his veins were black beneath his skin. "Max! Max!" He continued, the girl closing her eyes. Flashes of memories ran through her mind. At the Snowball. With El. With Sebastian. Watching movies with her friends. Skating. Billy raged a few feet from her, the girl's chest ragged as Eddie riffed his guitar loudly. "T-minus 10!" Dustin yelled once more, the chain rattling as Billy threw himself at the door. Lucas. Snowball. Kiss. Lucas. The girl thought back to her happiest memory, Dustin keeping his eye on the bats. "Five!" Billy had threw himself at the door for the last time, the object bursting off of it's hinges.