→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙞𝙞𝙞

---------------------------------------------

EL PANTED AS SHE HID WITH MIKE AND MAX, EVERYONE HIDING FROM THE MIND FLAYER. The monster roared into the radio, cutting off Dustin as he repeatedly begged for their response. The Mind Flayer saw the small piece of itself that Seb had taken out of El's leg, leaning down towards it. Sniffing it, the Mind Flayer stepped on the small segment, the two merging one again. A red tendril fell in front of Max, El and Mike, El's eyes widening at it. Was her brother here? Did he come back? Max and Mike looked to one another, confused. The Mind Flayer roared, making everyone flinch lightly. "Griswold Family, do you copy?" Dustin begged again, Seb, Hopper and Joyce listening to Murray's conversation.

"We have a problem!" Dustin spoke, Seb quickly clicking on the radio he held. "What's the problem?" He asked, Hopper looking to him. The Mind Flayer continued to snarl as it walked away from El's hiding spot, Nancy watching it through the car mirror. Mike looked up over his hiding spot, seeing the monster's back. "It's turned away. If we go up the stairs now, we'll make it." Mike informed the two girls, Max shaking her head. "No way, not with El's leg." She objected, El still wondering why the red tendril was there. "We have to try." Mike spoke, El holding his shoulder. "There's another way... to get out." El told the two, looking behind her. "Through the Gap." She informed, Mike crouching to look again.

The Mind Flayer snarled, it's back still towards the three. "Okay. Now." Mike spoke, grabbing El's hand as the three ran quickly towards the Gap. El accidentally knocked over a coat hanger, the object making noise against the broken glass. This alerted the Mind Flayer, the three teenagers hearing it's ear piercing roar. The creature quickly stomped towards the noise, letting out a tentacle to search the store. The tentacle saw a mannequin that wore the same shirt El did, quickly grabbing onto it. Roaring in the mannequin's face, the Mind Flayer threw it back into the store. The mannequin landed beside their hiding spot, the three teens terrified. "Bald Eagle has landed. Repeat. Bald Eagle has landed." Erica and Dustin looked to one another excitedly, Steve and Robin travelling towards the mall to help the others.

Robin tagged along with Steve because she wasn't going to let this monster kill anyone else she loved. It had already gotten her sister, creating an instant rage hatred for the fleshy monster. It wasn't going to get anyone else,

Not on her watch.

"Come on, how much longer?" Hopper asked Murray, Seb pacing the room after he had been told. His sister was in danger. Had she recharged in time? Was she alright? "I don't know, I've never done this before!" Murray's voice raised as he spoke, Seb covering his face. "Get ready, lovebirds, including the mind mover, you're almost up to bat." Johnathan looked up from his hiding spot, seeing the Mind Flayer crowding at the Gap. Another tentacle searched through the store, stabbing through anything that was in it's way. The three teens had moved their hiding spot into a place the monster had already searched.