→ 𝙫.

---------------------------------------------

"NOW. IT'S GOING TO BE A BIT SCARY IN HERE, BUT THIS, THIS WILL LEAD YOU OUT BEYOND THE LAB FENCE TO THE WOODS." ORDERLY INFORMED, HIM AND EL MANAGING TO GET TO THE UNDERNEATH OF THE LAB. "Seven. Where is he?" El asked, Orderly smiling lightly. "He's in his room. Waiting. He'll meet you outside. Like I told you." He spoke, El nodded as she remembered him tell her that bringing both twins down the same path would make their plan look far more suspicious. "You're too big." The girl seemed to realise, the man holding her hand. "I'm not going with you, Eleven. Or Seven, I'm staying here." He informed, El staring at him. "I meant what I said when I called this place a prison. And everyone here is a prisoner. Not just you. Not just your brothers and sisters, but the guards, too, the nurses." El shook her head as he spoke more, tears gathering in her eyes.

"Me." Orderly continued, El looking down. "Here." He moved his hair back, El looking to see a small scar. "Can you feel it?" He asked, moving her hand which made a pill-shaped object in his neck move. "Your Papa calls it Soteria. It weakens me. It tracks me. Even if there were a way out, he will find me." Orderly told the girl, her gulping. "And if he finds me, he will find you and your brother." The man informed, El looking to him. "What if I make it go away?" She asked, Orderly staring at her silently.

"You helped us, we help you."

––––––☆––––––

"THAT'S GOTTA BE A GUINESS WORLD RECORD. MOST MILES TRAVELLED INTERDIMENSIONALLY." ROBIN SPOKE BREATHLESSLY AS THEY FINALLY GOT TO THE TRAILER PARK. Eddie led the way, Seb close behind as he just wanted out of this place. "Just inhaled a bunch of that crap." Steve coughed, "It's stuck in my throat." He spoke, everyone ignoring him as they entered Eddie's trailer. "Goddamn." Steve let out, everyone seeing a human-sized gate on the roof of the trailer. "This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died." Eddie informed, Robin staring at it. "I think there's something in there." She spoke softly, Seb watching something poke the gate. "What the Hell is that?" Steve asked, Seb moving to the front with his hand forward. "Oh shit." Eddie moved behind him, everyone doing the same.

The gate seemed to feel the way through before roughly stabbing through. Everyone yelped, Seb falling back lightly as Nancy held him up. They were all silent as a wooden pole cleared all of the gunk away from the hole, Seb walking first with his eyes red. Max, Erica, Lucas and Dustin watched the red swirl out of his eyes, his hands dropping to his sides. This signalled everyone else to show themselves, Dustin laughing in relief. "Hi." Steve spoke, Lucas waving as Erica kept her eyes on Seb, the boy smiling lightly at her as Dustin cheered.

"Bada-bada-boom!"

––––––☆––––––