→ 𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

EDDIE WOKE UP QUICKLY ONCE OUTSIDE BEGAN TO CREAK. He must have fallen asleep on his seat whilst he was observing the soldier guy. "Shit." He spoke, staring out the window to see Dustin leading the group. Letting out a sigh of relief, he gripped the tarp, throwing it over...

No one?

"Oh, fuck." Eddie realised. Where did he go? Looking around, Eddie huffed. "Mr. soldier, comrade, guy?" He called out, hearing no one. Shit. He must have ran off whilst Eddie was sleeping. Or was he ever really there? Eddie might have been dreaming...

"Food delivery!" Eddie looking up quickly once the door opened, Dustin holding up bags through the window as Steve entered the building first. Eddie just stared around, wondering if he was still dreaming. Steve huffed, stretching his arms as he had to carry most of the bags here. Robin and Max moved passed him, Dustin rushing to the door and moving passed the adult. Steve just placed his hands on his hips, Eddie digging through the bags of food he had been given. The door was fully open, Steve not bothering to close it as he stood in front of it. "You're welcome..." Robin spoke, the four watching Eddie find a box of cereal, ripping it open like a wild animal.

Max watched as he looked to the boat, the girl looking the same way. Her eyebrows scrunched up, confused. She knew Eddie was traumatised, but not plain out schizophrenic. Robin flinched once the door slammed shut, Steve grunting. The boy probably shut it so hard he caught his finger in it by accident. It was a very Steve thing to do- "Guys!" Steve spoke, Seb feeling blood pour down his nose from slamming the door as Eddie flinched back into a ball. Steve had no time to see it was Seb as the boy gripped his jacket, yanking him down. Punching his face, Max moved back as Dustin yelled random words. "Who is that?!" He yelled, Eddie stunned.

So the soldier didn't run away.

Seb punched Steve's face repeatedly, too clouded by fear to notice the familiar face. "Shit, Robin, the oar!" Dustin let out, Max watching the older girl grab the oar that had been near the boat. Holding it up, she flinched lightly, watching Steve fail at trying to fight back. "Hit him!" Max yelled, Robin turning to them. "My aim is horrible-" "For God's sake!" Dustin yelled, snatching the oar off of Robin and moving forward. The girls, plus Eddie, flinched back as Dustin quite literally whacked the side of Seb's head with the wooden oar. The boy grunted, falling off of Steve and lying next to him. The older teen crouched back, feeling his back hit the closed door.

Dustin pointed the oar to Seb's face, Max and Robin leaning forward. "Why is it always me!" Steve cursed, holding his bleeding nose as Seb was knocked out, his head lolled to his right. "Shit, Dustin." Max let out, Dustin ignoring her as he scooped up Seb's head with the oar's wider end, his face contorting into one of confusion. The boy stayed silent, Steve staring up at him. "What?" He asked, Dustin observing Seb's face. It couldn't be... could it? The teen's eyebrows quivered, his grip tightening on the oar's handle. Max walked forward, as did Robin. Eddie stayed behind, holding the cereal close. "He's my soldier friend." He let out timidly, seeing the group's backs.