18

(y/n)' POV

I walked into Jungkooks room he was sitting on his bed, "What did you need Master Jungkook?" He had a whip in his hand.... Ummm...

" Do you remember this? I found it in dad's room." Why does he have that?. "No I dont, why do you have that?" He shrugged and with a swift movement he got up and whipped his bed, the sound of it hitting the bed scared me. I felt panic kicking in.

" He used to beat you with this, you've gone to the hospital many times, because of this. " he hit the wall close to me, closing me to fall to my knees and cover my ears. "Please stop!" What was he trying to do by this?

" Father was the worst."  He hit the wall again with the whip. "Master please stop." I was crying at this point, the sound was scaring me but I didn't know why. "You lost most of your memories as a child because of this and the beating he would give you, and today is the day you lost your memories." The whip sound echoed in my ear

" That's why your reacting like this. It's triggering you. I'm hoping it would make you remember of your past." He did it again this time it hit me I winced from the pain, I got up and ran out of his room I didn't know where I was going but needed to get out of here.

I ended up running to a small hiding spot I used to hid in where no one could see me from inside the house. I kept crying to myself when I felt something touch me, I snapped back to reality and was about to hit the person but then I realized it was Taehyung.

"Hey are you okay?" Why does this feel so familiar to me? He sat down in front of me. "I'm fine." He kept eye contact with me, I looked away. "You were having a panic attack again. Just focus on your breathing and then tell me what happened."

He lifted my head. "Who did this to you!?" He raised his voice causing me to flinch. "It's nothing.. I just got hurt. That's all.." he crossed his arms looking up at me. " Jungkook did this to you right? Why!? We all agreed we won't hurt you.... except Namjoon and his dumbass." I slightly chuckled at his words. "Taehyung it was nothing, don't worry about it."  He just sighed taking my hands in his. I could tell he was thinking about something but I couldn't tell what it was. All this felt so familiar.

"Taehyung what's wrong?" He just sighed and laid his head on my lap, I froze up but tried to stay calm. "You've never know how to react when I would this. Mom and dad wouldn't let you act like a human... your like a robot... I miss you (y/n)..." miss me? What does he mean? "You probably don't even remember." I placed my hand on his head, and stroked his hair back. "Can we start over?" Uh... why did I say? Taehyung looked up at me, I tried not to make eye contact with him. "I would like that, if you want to?" I just nodded my head, I could tell he was happy. "The mistress and master of the house are no longer here. It wouldn't hurt to start over with you and the others... if they want to of course." I looked at Taehyung, he smiled softly at me. "Let's start over you and I." I smiled back him.

"Hey!" The moment was interrupted by Yoongi shouting. I stood up almost stepping on Taehyungs hand. "Jimin is looking for you."  Taeyhung got up and whispered, "I'll see you later in your room." I fixed my dress and followed Yoongi.

I've been aware that I lost my memory years ago but I choose not to remember what had happened back then. But I'm slowly remembering things during random times, my life....

It's SHIT

And honestly in most of my memories Taehyung and Yoongi have been there for me. Which is weird...