14

⚠THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT⚠

[Y/N] "Ho-Seok you tried escaping haven't you?"

He didn't anwser. I ran into Ho-Seok's room when I left Taehyung's room. Ho-Seok gave me some of his cloth and told me to stay here with him the night to keep me company.

[Ho-Seok] "Why does it matter anyways? Even if I've tried I wasn't able to get out of here."

I took his hand in mine. We both looked into each other's eyes.

[Y/N] "I wanna escape. I can't take this anymore."

I started crying Ho-Seok cupped my face and wiped away the tears.

[Ho-Seok] "I'll go with you. I wanna leave with you."

I starred into his eyes, before I knew it our lips touched. He kissed me, his lips were gently pushed against mine. I kissed him back.

I felt safe, I wasn't scared when he kissed me.

[Ho-Seok] "Promise me we'll get out of here together."

[Y/N] "We will. The two of us."

He kissed me again.

[Ho-Seok] "Let's go to sleep."

●●●

I know I've kissed Yoongi and Taehyung, but I did it out of fear. I'm scared of Yoongi and Taehyung, they turned into their father. But Ho-Seok he's been there for me since the beginning, I always felt safe with him.

I couldn't sleep. It was late, I just watched Ho-Seok sleep. He snored lightly rest his head close to mine, I couldn't help but smile at the sight him sleeping so soundly. He opened his eyes and smiled at me placing a kiss on my forehead.

[Ho-Seok] "You can't sleep."

His voice sounding raspy.

[Y/N] "Yeah. I've been trying to, but couldn't."

He groaned hovering over me. I didn't move.

[Y/N] "What are you doing?"

[Ho-Seok] "You'll see."

I laid on the bed trying to stay calm as Hobi sucked on my neck, he was trying to find my sweet spot. I let out a moan when he found it. His hand went down to my thighs messageing it, I felt nervous as his hand was now moving up towards my area. I bite my lips holding in from moaning or hitting him.

[Y/N] "H-Hobi~"

He pulled away from my neck and kissed me, he looked at me in the eyes I tried not to look at him. He knows that I get I nervous when it comes to these things.

[Ho-Seok] "I can stop, if you want me to."

[Y/N] "N-no... I'm just... what if someone hears us?"

[Ho-Seok] "Then I guess we'll have to stay quiet."

I looked at him, his eye's were filled with lust.. pure lust.

[Y/N] "Okay... just be gentle, please."

[Ho-Seok] "I'll be gentle, don't worry."

He was on his knees hovering over me and took off his shirt and and mine. He lowered himself at my level and kissed me, I wrapped one arm around his neck deepening the kiss my other free hand was touching his member though his pants. His moans were muffled but I could tell he was enjoying this. I stroked him feeling him getting hard with my touch.

His hand went down to my thighs again this time he put his hand in my pants and started to rub my clit through my panties. I pulled away from the kiss moaning softly. Ho-Seok stopped and toke off my bra, pants, along with my underwear, He got off of me going lower and started sucking on my clit while fingering me.

[Y/N] "Ho-Seok-ah.."

He hummed and looked up at me, he slowed down his pace and took out his fingers, I winced from the lack of contact. He looked up at me, I watched him as he started to suck and finger me again, this time he was going faster. I grabbed on to bedsheets cursing under my breath. He got off of me taking off his pants.

[Ho-Seok] "I can stop if you want."

[Y/N] "D..don't stop."

He smirked taking off his boxers and got back on top. His member was ready to start. He kissed me and started poking at my entrance until he finally entered me making a wave of electricity hit me strong. He cursed under his breath as he slowly started thrusted. He started off slow so that I could adjust to his size and he started to thrust faster, we both were a moaning messing at this point. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him close to me.

We looked into each other's eyes starring deep into into one an other. He chuckled kissing me passionately.

[Ho-Seok] "I'm so close."

[Y/N] "M... me too..."

Hobi picked up his pace and trusted faster until he felt that he needed cummed. Hobi pulled out and cummed on my stomach.

We both got cleaned up after and laid down in bed embracing each other.

[Ho-Seok] "I love you [Y/N]."

[Y/N] "I love you too Hobi."