6

I stood in front of Hoseoks room door with Jungkook, he just stared blankly at me. I awkwardly cleared my throat before speaking.

[Y/N] "Um... Did you need something master Jungkook?"

He nodded his head yes. Okay this is making me really uncomfortable.

[Y/N] "Okay, what do you need?"

[Jungkook] "I needed to talk to you, privately. Is there anywhere in the house we can talk, just you and me?"

That's the first time I heard him speak to be honest, he's not that much of a talker. We only talked a few times.

[Y/N] "I think there was a small hidden room somewhere in the house."

●●●

We found the hidden room, I used to hide here when I little and was trying to escape from the mistress and her husband when they would try to punish me.

[Y/N] "What did you to talk about Master Jungkoo?"

[Jungkook] "I'm sure you've noticed that my brothers have been acting werid."

[Y/N] "Yes I have, but what is going on with the masters?"

[Jungkook] 'I'm not really sure but they've been acting werid. I know Taehyung Hyung told you to call him oppa and what Yoongi did to you also."

How did he..

[Y/N] "Did he tell you?"

[Jungkook] "I over heard him talking to Hobi."

Hmm..

[Y/N] "Then what-"

With a swift movement he grabbed me, turned me around and pulled me towards him. My back was against his chest, he covered my mouth before I could even process what was going.

[...] "Why did you tell her that?!"

[.?.] "I can do what I want your not the boss of me Hyung!"

It sounded like Yoongi and Taehyung, they were upstairs.

[Yoongi] "I'm older than you."

[Taehyung] "That doesn't matter cause your shorter then me."

I then heard a loud thud.

[Taehyung] "Your only jealous because [Y/N] was okay with me saying that. She didn't get scared or try to run when I told her to call me oppa. For a fact we all know she won't call you that or anything like that because she's afraid of you. You've hurt her so much in the past that she doesn't even look or talk at you."

[Yoongi] "We've all done something bad to hurt her. Some worse then others, but your technically forcing her to call you oppa. She's also afraid of you idiot."

Everthing went silent until a door slammed shut. Jungkook still had his grip on me. He whispered in my ear.

[Jungkook] "I want you to be careful around them, please. I know it's hard but just try to, okay?"

[Y/N] "I'll try.."

[Jungkook] "Okay. You should probably go back outside. I have a feeling Yoongi's looking for you."

Why does he care if they hurt me or not. They've done it so many times that I've gotten used to it.

●●●

On my way outside from the hidden room I saw Yoongi walking by.

[Y/N] "Master Yoongi..."

[Yoongi] "I was looking for you. Where were you?"

He sounded like he was anger. He walked closer to me, we were both face to face. I didn't look at him.

[Yoongi] "Answer me when I talk to you."

[Y/N] "I... I um.. I went to the bathroom Master Yoongi."

I was getting nervous over nothing. He simply nodded and took a few steps back. I looked up at him and saw he had a bruise on his cheek. The Mistress of the house always told me to look after the masters. When we were small they would get hurt and I would look after them and take care of their wounds. I still have to do it until now.

[Y/N] "Master Yoongi are you okay? You have a bruise on your cheek."

I reached out my hand to touch the bruise he had but he grabbed my hand making me flinch from the sudden action.

[Yoongi] "I'm fine [Y/N] don't worry about it. Just go."

●●●

I knocked on the door, Taehyung opened it.

[Taehyung] "What do want?"

[Y/N] "Is everything alright master Taehyung?"

[Taehyung] "Everything's fine just leave."

He slightly looked up at me, I could his eye was black well at least one of them. I walked over to him and lifted up his chin so he could look at me better. He grabbed my wrist

[Taehyung] "What are you doing, I told you to leave."

[Y/N] "Taehyung... why is you eye like this did something happen?"

Taehyung loosened his grip on my wrist and sighed as he let go of my wrist.

[Taehyung] "Yoongi and I got into an argument and we both hurt each other."

[Y/N] "It seems that you got it worse then him. Does it hurt?"

[Taehyung] "No... it doesn't hurt."

I lightly touch his eye, he hissed from the pain. And moved my hand away from his eye.

[Y/N] "I'll tell one of the servants to come and bring you an ice pack."

I took a few steps back away from him and walked towards the door.

Did Yoongi Taehyung really get into a fight about the Oppa thing?

I walked towards one of the servants and told them about Taehyung's injury.