Character Info

~~The Bangtan House~~

The family that live in this household are known for their wealth, hard work, and caring ways...

But what goes on in their house is much more different

~~Character Info~~

Kang [Y/N]- Servant
Age: 21

She's the servant of all 7 boys/masters, she's known as the "slave". She attends to her masters needs and does what they tell her. She really doesn't have a choice, they punish her if she DOES NOT obey. [Y/N] was sold to the Kim family to be able to repay the debut her family was in.

Jeon Jungkook- Master

Age: 21

Not much can be said about him other then he is the youngest in the family. He's very quite... growing up he never really spoke not to you or to his other brothers. He does secretly care for [Y/N] and is trying to protect her from them.

Min Yoongi-Master

Age: 25Lazy and rude

Age: 25
Lazy and rude. He likes punishing you for some reason. Your scared of him. He likes it when your scared of him especially when your being punished.

Kim Taehyung- Master

Age: 22He's really overprotective towards you and doesn't want anyone near you

Age: 22
He's really overprotective towards you and doesn't want anyone near you. He is trying to make you his own.

Jung Ho-Seok - Master

Age: 24You call him Hobi, he is really nice to you

Age: 24
You call him Hobi, he is really nice to you. You do consider him as your friends, ever since you were assigned to the family he treated you better then the rest. He never treated you like trash... but things have changed

Kim Ashley

Age:23
Ashley I was born in America but brought to Korea at the age 8 to serve to the Kim family. Her own family was in debt and had to repay the Kim family so they sold her to the Kim family. During her time there she became friends with [Y/N].

Kim Namjoon- Master
Age: 24

Kim Seokjin- Master
Age: 25

Park Jimin- Master
Age: 23

Mistress of the house- (dead)

Mister of the house- (dead)

_________________________________

"All rights reserved" is a copyright formality indicating that the copyright holder reserves, or holds for its own use, all the rights provided by copyright law."

You MAY NOT translate or use this book in any other way.

This is fictional do not take this seriously. The characters in this story are fictional and so is everything in this story. Please DO NOT get offended by this, again remember that this is Fiction.

•Warning•

Book does contain content such as sex, Sexually desires, abuse, and many more.

Read at you own risk