24

Y/n POV

"I don't think we should go to that party or club Yong-Si invited us to. We're all over the news. Everyone, there is gonna recognize us, and worse the Kim industry image could be ruined if we go." Ashley spoke to me through the bathroom door. I would love to go and give it a try since I've never been to one, but it doesn't seem like a good idea. "I guess we should just stay in the hotel for now... so much for a vacation." Ashley opened the door fully dressed up in a nice dress, "Well our vacation slash birthdays don't have to go to waste that quickly." I looked at her confused, "What do you mean by that?"

"We could go to the bar in the hotel. Yoongi said that the hotel has a lot of security that are in that area and they do not paparazzi let the building. So we can still enjoy ourselves!" She has a point but I'm still worried something might happen, why not go and enjoy ourselves.

We both got dressed a headed to the lobby of the hotel, the bar is in the basement so it's a bit of a walk making it down the stairs but it was worth it; it looked amazing and there were security guards everywhere so we felt a bit safer here. "I'm getting some drinks you want anything?" I shook my head no, Ashley walked over to the bar leaving me alone, it felt like everyone was watching me I walked over to an empty table and sat down waiting for Ashley. "Hey, aren't you that girl from the Kim industry?" A group of men walked up to the table and sat down next to me blocking any form of escape I have. "You got the wrong girl, I'm not her." I tried getting up but one of them grabbed me pulling me back down and forcing me to sit back down. "Aw, come on, don't go we're all huge fans of yous and brother's work." The man that pulled me wrapped his arm around my neck while another guy was taking pictures of the two of us. "I have to go, I'm the girl from the Kim industry." I managed to get up and walk a bit before another guy pulled me this time making me sit on his lap. He pulled me close to him making my back touch his chest. "We know you're her, just take a few pictures with us have some drinks and we'll take you to our room later tonight to have some fun." His hands moved to my waist and I punched him quickly getting up knocking the table down and making a run for the nearest security guard. the men were chasing after me, The bar was a huge place I kept looking behind me seeing them chase after me, I wasn't looking and bumped into something. "You okay?" that voice

Yong-Si? why is he here?

"Yong-Si? Those guys won't stop following me they harassed me at my table." Yong-Si looked at the men and spoke to some other guys around him, "Come on you'll be safe if you stay with us." He grabbed my wrist and I pulled away. "I have to find Ashley she's properly looking for me." I've been getting the wired energy from Yong-Si since the day at the beach has been acting off. "I'm sure Ashley's fine, we haven't been able to catch up in a while." I turned around to face him. "I'm sorry but I need to go." I walked away quickly from him and started looking for Ashley she was still trying to get her drink. "Ash we need to go." Ashley nodded, and we both made out way out and into our hotel. "What happened you looked freaked when you came to me," I told her everything that happened.... she called Yoongi and he got us a new room at a different hotel.

"Did you girls make it alright?" Yoongi stayed on the phone with us the entire time. "Yeah, we're good, thanks Yoongi." Ashley spoke. I wanted to say thank you or at least speak with him but after what has happened during the day I just wanna go home and stay locked in my room for days not talking to anyone for a bit. "Tell (Y/n) i - we say hi and happy birthday. remember the last day of vacation is in two days make the most out of it and enjoy yourselves. Take care I have to go." and with that Yoongi hung up the phone.

"(Y/N)... do you like Yoongi?"I looked over at her with a disgusted face. " I'll take that as no then.." I sighed throwing my face onto my pillow"Maybe I do... but there's also Taehyung." Ashley sat down next to me. "Sit up and tell what going on. Have been noticing that young Master Taehyung and Yoongi are acting weird towards you." I sat up hugging the pillow and told her everything that's been happening. "So... what do you think?" I looked at over at Ashley she was making a facial expression. "Therapy..." I smacked her with the pillow.

(Hey everyone long time no see! I'm just gonna cut to the chase here, I haven't updated in a while I started a new account called Paper_bag_chan where I'll be posting more original stories... meaning they'll be a lot more different from these. ill still be updating and posting on this account. 18+ smut will be posted here, while on my other account will be stories that I had worked on but weren't as successful as the ones here. Please support the new account I just posted the Prologue for a new book called "Kill Game" please check it out. And I also started a Canvas Short story on Webtoon called "Donut and Friends" it's a stupid little comic I'm doing but I hope y'all enjoy it.

Anyways thank you all for being patent with the update new chapter will be posted soon thank you for all your support!)

New account: Paper_bag_chan