25

I started running,

I could hear it getting closer,

What am I running from?

Whatever it was; it was looking for me.

"Y/n!" I could see Yoongi in the distance, he got closer to me grabbing my hand and we both ran together. "Don't look back just keep running."

"Why are we running?" I asked him but he did not respond

It felt like we'd been running for hours, but why didn't I feel tried?

"Yoongi, where are we going?" He still didn't answer.

"He wants you; Be careful." I heard a voice say in the distance.

I saw Hoesok, and both Yoongi and I stopped running. "Be careful," Yoongi said as he let go of my hand and walked off in the opposite direction.

Hoseok got close to me taking his hand in mine, I looked at him to soon realize he had blood on his cloth, face, and hands.

"Hoseok what... what happened." why did he have blood on him?

Letting go of his hands I stood frozen not knowing what to do.

"I did this for you y/n.." He took a closer I stepped away.

"What do you mean?" I looked over his shoulder to see the master and mistress were laying dead on the bed. "Hobi what did you do?"

I tried to run but he grabbed my run, "Why are you leaving? I did this I did this for us for you."

"Hobi you're scaring me please stop." He looked at me and let go of my arm, I started running but I could hear him running behind me. "I'm sorry y/n."

I woke in cold sweat taking in my surroundings. That's right we just got back from vacation last night, I was in my bedroom. I got up and made my way to the kitchen, to get water. I haven't had a nightmare like that in a while.

"Oh, you're up. How was your trip?" I slightly jumped from the voice behind me, I turned around to see Taehyung. "It was okay, just wish I didn't have to break that guy's arm. He's suing me now so..." I took a sip of water, I would rather be drinking alcohol right now. " We're suing him since he approached you and Ashley. But, I hope you enjoyed yourself while on vacation."

There was a silence between us, I didn't know what to say to him or even talk about. We just stood side by side without saying anything to each other. Somehow it felt like a comfortable silence. Taehyung got closer and wrapped his arms around me placing his head on my shoulder. "I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to start over with you." He kissed my cheek. "I know... I; just feel weird after so many years of drama."

"Do you remember or are your memories coming back?" I shrug placing my hands on his, "I guess but I'm not sure." I took a deep breath, "I had a nightmare; it was abou-."

TW: Blood and Broken glass

"Hey, guys what are you too doing here so late." Taehyung and I both jumped at the sound of Hoseoks's voice, he let go of me and stepped aside. "Good morning master Hoseok. Just came to get a glass of water that's all, and I was giving some to Master Taehyung as well." I hand Taehyung the water hands started shaking as I did and then I dropped it, my heart had stopped the glass broke, some shards fell and cut my foot. "Y/N you okay?" Hoseok approached me and so did Teahyung they were both worried. "I'm fine master's. Please just go to your rooms and I'll clean the mess." I looked down at my foot seeing one of the shards sticking out. "Y/N please, let us help you." Before I could say anything Taehyung picked me up. "Hoseok clean the mess I'll help Y/n with her injury." He brought me to his room.

-End of TW-

Taehyung started cleaning up my wound, "It was because of Hoseok wasn't it." He looked up at me I nodded to his question. "Do you wanna sleep here for the rest of the night?"

Hey everyone new chapters coming out on Friday! please read Forced Marriage, I'm sure you'll all enjoy that story too. I also have twiiter now follow me at Igot_Jams_ggg