2

I was in the Kitchen helping the other servants when the speaker rang.

[Speaker] "[Y/N], Master Park Jimin is calling for you. He is in his room. Please go now."

[Maid] "Here take this with you."

She handed me his breakfast, I bowed to her and left to his bedroom. I knocked on the door hearing a "Come in." from his room.

I walked inside he was laying in bed on his phone, I walked over to the right side of his bed where he has a small table and placed his breakfast. I waited see if he had something to say.

[Y/N] "Master Jimin, here is your breakfast. Why did you call me here?"

[Jimin] "I just needed you to bring my breakfast, thank you. You can leave now."

I bowed and left.

●●●

Today they all invited their friends, so I had to prepare a feast/meal for them all with the help of the maids and chefs. I needed to stay by the entrance to greet their friends when they come. Some of their friends are nice too me and sometimes help me with stuff. I like them their all good guys.

[Y/N] "Hello please come inside, the young masters are waiting for you all in the living room."

Everyone came inside .

[Namjoon] "YAH, SLAVE!! GET OVER HERE!"

[Y/N] "Yes master Namjoon..."

[Namjoon] "Go to the Kichen. Your needed there. "

[Y/N] "Yes master Namjoon."

●●●

After last night night I stayed in my room and fell asleep instantly... but after a bit I couldn't help but fell like I wasn't alone in my room. As if someone was watching me.

Speaker] "The Masters are calling for you. They are in the living room."

I groaned just hearing the Speaker, I got out of the bed change into my usual outfit.

[

Y/N] "Yes masters, What is it that you need?"

They all looked at me. I tried to get scared by their sudden eyes all looking at me. They all look so intimidating.

[Jin] "Go see if the maids need help cleaning the rooms, upstairs and downstairs."

I bowed and walked out heading upstairs, to the bedrooms. I was upstairs when I heard a voice speak from behind me.

[.?.] "Do you need help?"

I turned around and saw Taehyung standing behind me.

[Y/N] "No its okay Master, I can go by myself. Thank you for the offer."

He didn't take no for an answer. He walked up the stairs next to me. Taehyung is overprotective at times, he never wants me to go talk to his friends alone or do anything without him being there. We first went to Jimin's Room there were already some of the maids cleaning.

[...] "Ah [Y/N]..."

She came up to me and then saw Taehyung standing behind me, she took a few steps backs.

[Y/N] "Are there any other rooms left to clean?"

[...] "Yes, Master Taehyung's room and one of the guest bedrooms to the far right needs to be clean."

[Y/N] "Okay thank you."

Taehyung POV

She walked into the guest bedroom first and then mine. I watched her pick up and clean the room. I watched how she carefully walked over to place the blankets on the bed.

[Y/N] "Master Taehyung. Do you need anything

I looked at her.

[Taehyung] "Don't call me master."

[Y/N] "I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean?"

[Taehyung] "What I mean is, i dont want you to call me Master anymore. Call me oppa when it's just me and you. I dont want to hear you call me master around my brothers it's fine, but not when we're alone."

[Y/N] "But mast-"

[Taehyung] "I'll be going now. Do not tell anyone about this."