1

My name is Kang [Y/N] and I'm a slave to my masters. I was abandoned from my family and left with the Kim family at the age of 9, I became a slave to them. I grow up their 7 adopted children. I was always treated differently due to my social status and having my parents leave me with them. Back then they were looking for young people to work for them as servants, many of them made it others didn't; unfortunately for I was the small percentage that made it.

After a few years went by and most of the servants have left. Only a few of us stayed, reason being some of them having a debt to pay because of their parents or becomes of themselves. Either way none of us were happy.

The original Master and Mistress of the house died. They were killed by one of the servants who "couldn't take it any more" and killed both of them while they were asleep. That same day all the servants were forced to leave, all except me. The mistress wrote a will knowing that one day one of us would kill her. In the will she left everything to the 7 boys, the house, money, servants, and ... me to all of them. She never stated the reason we she choose me to stay with them.

**Present Day**

I'm now 21, my masters are at the age of 25-20. I never liked them because their all mean to me. But something changed... something I can't explain. They all started treated me differently. Some acted nicer to me then others but soon thing got a little "heavy" if you know what I mean.