17

Hello everyone, I know it's been a year since I posted on this story, honestly I wasn't gonna continue writing on this one.. But it felt weird seeing the story as discontinued so I'm just gonna try and finish this story.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyungs POV

(The past 11 years of age)

" Hey (y/n), so you wanna watch a movie with me? " I walked over to her, she looked really worried. "I'm sorry master I cant. The Mistress needed me to do some stuff for her." she bowed and walked away with our mother. I never understood why she couldn't play, watch tv, or even talk to us. She was a kid like me, but she seemed emotionless... What happened to her?

I would play with her and my brothers when our parents weren't home, we would run around and chase after each other. But whenever our parents got home they would call her to their room, I could hear her crying and screaming. I walked to their room to stop what they were doing. "Oh Taehyung, come in. Come and watch." My dad opened the door welcoming me in, (y/n) was on the floor naked crying while mom has a whip in her hand. There was blood dripping from (y/n)'s back, mom whipped her, (y/n) screamed.

"Why are you doing this to her?!" I looked at my father he chucked at me placing his hand on my shoulder. " Because she was playing with you and your brothers, she knows she's not supposed to. One of servants keeps on eye on her and they report back to us, and tell us everything. We've been doing this for awhile. Why not stay and watch?" I looked at him with horror, his face didn't look normal. When we see him during the day he looks like a caring father and Master to the servants, but I didn't know he was like this; it's like he's thirsty for blood.

I wanted to help her but I was scared to. "Please.... I.. Wont... Do it...again.. St-." He walked over to her and whipped her, this time she fell to the ground. "GET UP YOU DISGUSTING CHILD!" He kicked her, she didn't move. That's when I ran to grab her, my mother tried to stop me but I kicked her she fell to the ground. "Boy what do you think your doing!?" At the this point I didn't know but I want to help her. " I'm helping a friend and protecting her."

He kicked (y/n) towards me she had blood coming from her mouth she was barely breathing, I picked her up and brought her to Jin's room. Jin called the other to his room. "What happened to her?" He started getting some of his cloth and wrapping it around her wounds and applied pressure to them, Yoongi called the police. "Mom and dad beat her. He wanted me to watch him beat her, i.... this is my fault..." The room went silent. " Tae-"

"THEY BEAT HER CAUSE I WANTED HER TO BE NORMAL LIKE US AND PLAY, HAVE FUN. AND NOT ACT LIKE A FREAKIN ROBOT ALL THE TIME!... but it only causes her pain... I'm sorry (y/n)."

••••••

The police came and we told them the truth of what happened. I told them what my father did to her and that he told me to watch, the police said they were gonna take him into custody for awhile. He came back home a few hours later. The police did nothing, it turns out he paid them to keep everything that happened a secret and pretend like nothing happened.

(y/n) stayed at the hospital she was in a coma for a year, and stayed there for another year to learn how to walk and move around on her own. She didn't remember much of what happened after that, the doctor said her memory would return during the time. I still feel bad for what had happened.

•••••

A few days later: Present day

The day I needed to speak to (y/n) about seeing her naked from her shower, Jungkook kept her to himself. So I wasn't able to speak to her. I honestly don't know if she remembers much of father and what he did to her when she was younger. "Master are you okay?" I turned around to see Ashley. " I'm fine... I was looking for (y/n) but Jimin has her now." She nodded. "oh okay. I've noticed you get nervous on this date in particular, is there a reason?" I sighed. "Can we talk outside for a moment?" She followed behind me, we walked to the rose garden. "What did you need to tell me master?"

"(y/n) lost her memories when she was younger, and it was on this date that it happened... when my father beat her almost killing her. If I didn't try to at least do something she would of been dead on the spot. I still feel bad cause she doesn't remember that we were friends growing up." I looked at her, she slightly smiled at me. "Master you did what you thought needed to be done. So please stop being upset about that issue and be happy that you saved her, even if she doesn't remember about her younger years." She was right, it felt weird talking to one of our servants about this but it helped a little talking about it. "I'm sorry for this 'unprofessional manner' I just thought you should know since you and (y/n) are close friends."

"KIM ASHLEY YOU ARE NEEDED IN THE KITCHEN." the speaker went off. "Thank you for letting know Master Taehyung." She walk off inside the house I stayed outside for awhile longer. (y/n) walked out she seemed like she was in a hurry or in a panic...

.

.

A/n hey again thanks for reading, and still showing support to the book. Love you all!

 Love you all!