12

[Y/N] POV

After what happened with yoongi I went to my room locking myself in there. I do wonder what happened to Emily, I used to live in the US when I met her. My parents found me in the streets and sent me here, because they were in debut with the Kim family. I wish I would have stayed with her... maybe she could of been my family.

After what happened with Yoongi yesterday I just want to stay in here and not see anyone.

●●●

Yoongi had called me in the private gym to visit him, he wanted to talk to me. I brought him a towel and some water just in case he needed it. When I got in he was working out on one of the equipments. He looked at me and continued working at the equipment he was in. I walked a bit closer to him and I was able to hear a few groans coming him.

[Yoongi] "Does Taehyung keep bothering you?"

He spoke so sudden that it scared me.

[Y/N] "No master, not since the night of the Christmas party."

[Yoongi] "I don't want you near him. Keep your distance from him understood."

How the hell am I supposed to do that!?

[Y/N] "Uh, master how can I keep my distance if he also calls for me just like you and the other masters do."

He got up from the station and walked towards my direction, he took the water and towel from my hands and wiped away his sweat. I watched him carefully just in case he does something unexpected.

[Yoongi] "I'll hire another slave to work for us. And I'll make you my personal slave. You wouldn't mind that..."

He took a few steps to me and placed his hand on cheek gently creasing it.

[Yoongi] "Would you...?"

I felt a rush of cold air hit me sending goosebumps throughout my body.

[Y/N] "Yoongi.."

[...] "Where have you been!?"

I turned around and saw Taehyung with Namjoon. They both began walking towards us.

[Namjoon] "I've been calling you [Y/N]! Did you not hear the speakers!"

I bowed at a 90°. I was thought to bow to them like this and to stay like that if I made a mistake or if something happened.

[Y/N] "I'm sorry masters I didn't hear the speaker from in here."

I stayed in that position until I felt someone hit my neck with their hand. I knew I was gonna get hit again but it just stopped...

[Yoongi] "Hey it wasn't her fault!"

I straighten myself up and saw Yoongi grabbing on to Namjoon's wrist.

[Yoongi] "I turned off the speaker that's in here so I don't have to hear you idiots calling for her every second!"

[Y/N] "M-mastar i... I should get going. Sorry master Namjoon and Taehyung."

[Namjoon] "Come with us let's go."

I followed Taehyung and Namjoon, I'm glad I was able to leave. Yoongi wants to have me all to himself its.. it's not right, I can't stand him.

●●●

I went to my bedroom and got in the bathroom.

[Y/N] "Stupid... assholes... fucking... ARGHHGG!"

I looked at myself in the mirror.

[Y/N] "I'm covered in freaking mud!!!!"

I started to remove my cloth and got in the shower. The warm water hitting my body, a few of my worries going away along with the mud and dirty water down the drain. I washed my hair about 5 times to get everything out and bathed about 10 times... DAMN IT NAMJOON!

Taehyung's POV

Namjoon had left with [Y/N] somewhere. About 3 hours later he came back and went to his room to see if she as was with him... she wasn't there

[Taehyung] "Where's [Y/N]?"

[Namjoon] "I kicked her out the car and left her somewhere. She should of already got here."

[Taehyung] "Dude did you seriously just leave her there!?"

[Namjoon] "Yeah why?"

[Taehyung] "You throw her out the freaking car and drove away."

[Namjoon] "Yeah... so what it was her punishment."

I grabbed the closes thing next to me and throw it at him.

[Namjoon] "What the hell Tae!"

I walked away and headed to [Y/N]'s room. The door was unlocked and walked in, she wasn't in here... or so I thought. I heard a sigh I turned around towards the sound, it was [Y/N] she had a towel her head drying her hair but not... not her body... I froze in place not being able to move, talk, or look away from her. This was the first time I've seen a girl naked in front of me like this. I really move or look away

[Y/N] "Damn it! I think I still have mud in my..."

She removed the towel from her hair and starred at me her face turning a dark shade of red, she quickly got back in the bathroom and closed the door.

[Taehyung] "Ah-im im.... I'm sorry [Y/N], I didnt... I'm so sorry! I'll leave now."

[Y/N] "Pl-please lock the door when you leave!"

I closed the door and ran to my room I could feel my face turning red from embarrassment. The image of her is now stuck in my head forever, her curves and perfect body are now in my memory... crap

I coverd my face hoping to forget about this night. I ended up smiling and laughing a bit.

 I ended up smiling and laughing a bit

[Y/N] POV

[Y/N] "Damn it! I think I still have mud in my..."

Hair....

What is he doing here!WHY IS HE JUST STANDING THERE!

He just stood there watching me. It felt like he was eating me with his eyes. Damn it I was in such a hurry to get inside the shower that I forgot to lock the bedroom door before getting in. I got back in the bathroom and locked it. I slid my back down the door I'm gonna stay in here from a bit before I get out of here

I don't wanna get out of here.
Not after this day.
WHY!! WHY ME!