11

⚠WARNING CHAPTER CONTENT⚠
Mention of underage sex, sex slave, prostitution

[Y/N] POV

It's been a year since mom and dad left me here alone in this hell. Being a slave and having to be used as a pleasure giver to men. The man that I was left with just made me suffer.

[...] "You must be [Y/N], I've heard great things about you but... isnt she a bit too young for this."

[.,.] "She may be young but she has a lot of experience. Isn't that right princess."

The man holding the chain I was tied with spoke, and spanked me as he did. I was used to this, going into dark rooms getting paid to "entertain" men I was used to this. But something in me snapped.

I was left alone with the man, he untied me and that's when I took action. I kicked him making him fall to the ground.

[...] "What are you doing you crazy bitch!"

[Y/N] "DIE!"

I started kicking him in the stomach and near his chest. I don't know how many times I hit him all I know is that there was blood everywhere... he stopped breathing or at least I thought. I searched his body for his wallet, after I found it I crawled out the basement window and ran away into the streets. I was naked and cold, plus it was raining that day.

It was dark no one was in the streets no one was out. I've been running for so long maybe for 2 or 3 hours.

[...] "Hey... little girl are you okay?"

I turned around to see a homeless lady sitting on the floor. Her eyes widen at the site of me, I was running for so long my feet were bleeding and I had a few cuts on my body. She was a black homeless lady, she seemed nice but I wasn't sure.

[...] "Here sweetie wear this you must be cold."

I took the shirt she had in hand and put it on, bowing to her as a thanks.

[...] "What's your name sweetie?"

[Y/N] "[Y-Y/N]."

[...] "[Y/N] That's a pretty name. My name is Emily. Why are you out here alone? Where are your parents?"

I sat down next to her.

[Y/N] "My parents left me at a place when I was 9, I was a slave... a sex slave to them. I just ran away from them... I think I killed someone? I stole his wallet."

I showed the wallet to her.

[Emily] "Wow, you've must of gone through a lot. Your 10 years old, right?"

She handed me a bottle, I'm guessing it had water in it; I took it from her and started drinking from it.

[Y/N] "Yes I turned 10 today. As a "birthday gift" they wanted me to have sex with a man, and get paid. I couldn't take it anymore and blanked out. I ran far away from there."

[Emily] "I'm really sorry to hear that... how would you like to stay with me. I can take you to an orphanage and you can have a family when you get adopted. How does that sound?"

[Y/N] "It's okay... I need to go. I can't stay here, they might come after me. Thank you Emily for the cloth."

[Emily] "You welcome [Y/N]. I hope you find a better life."

[Y/N] "Here... take this, it's not much but it's enough to last for a week or more."

I took out the wallet and gave her money.

[Emily] "Oh no, sweetie I don't need this. Your gonna need it more then me."

[Y/N] "It's the least I could do. Take it."

She took the money and gave me a hug. I wanted to push here away... it's been years since I've received human contact from anyone, not even my own parents would hug me or hold me when I was little; but I didn't, I let her hug me, I could tell she was crying and little.

[Emily] "Thank you [Y/N] your a kind hearted little girl. I hope you find a better and live the way you meant to live."

She pulled away from the hug, I was still on the floor sitting with her.

[Y/N] "before i leave, I wanted to ask you, why are you here out in the streets?"

[Emily] "I lost my home. They kicked me out of my house because I could pay rent. I was forced to leave here, I haven't seen my kids in so long. They live a bit far from my house, I'm walking by feet to my daughters house... But with the money you gave me I can take the bus or take a taxi to her house!"

[Y/N] "I'm glad you'll be able to see your family. It was nice meeting you Emily."

I stood up from the ground and straight the shirt.

[Emily] "It was nice meeting you too [Y/N]. I'll keep you in my prayers."

I smiled at her and started running. The cloth that was dry was now wet again as I ran down in the street.

'I wonder if Emily got to see her family...'